PomPoos To You Too

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
I've seen it all now - on August 5th we will be treated to the delights of "Pompoos Design by Harald Gloockler". It's hardly a name you'd want to bandy about, is it? "That's a nice watch - what is it?" "It's er, a Pompoos by Gloockler"...... I think not.

I've seen it all now - on August 5th we will be treated to the delights of "Pompoos Design by Harald Gloockler". It's hardly a name you'd want to bandy about, is it? "That's a nice watch - what is it?" "It's er, a Pompoos by Gloockler"...... I think not.

Perhaps QVC had been intending to air this on April 1st. ;)

I think he's Liza Minelli and David Gest's hybrid love child. Comes complete with plastic surgery already performed, permanent make up, and stick on plastic beard. I'm sorry but that really is the most bizarre looking 'male' that I've seen for a long time.

^

Is there really? I expect this fella, Harald, would scare those pooches! :tongue2:

He's one odd looking, er........ 'man', isn't he? My first thoughts were that he looked like David Gest! :giggle: Might watch the show for a laugh, but I certainly wont be buying anything!

Where DID QVC get him from?

Latest posts

Back