Philosophy cheaper version!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
After the MB handwashes by Bayliss and Hardy, I now spotted in a local chemist Possiblities bath,shower,shampoos with chocolate or strawberry etc.

The do look just like the Philosophy packaging writing on the bottle etc. Only £1.99 on offer from £2.45.

sounds interesting Donna....i bought the raspberry and the lemon souffle bath/showers by N-SPA at Asda and the smell is wonderful and they lather better than my Philosophy ones and also feel soft on the skin. I think they were about £2. They also have the same sort of writing on the bottles.

After the MB handwashes by Bayliss and Hardy, I now spotted in a local chemist Possiblities bath,shower,shampoos with chocolate or strawberry etc.

The do look just like the Philosophy packaging writing on the bottle etc. Only £1.99 on offer from £2.45.

Thanks for that Donna dare I ask which chemist?? :D:D:D:D

I saw this in Tesco: Treacle Moon Lemonade Days Shower Gel 500ml - sorry pic didn't work - and thought it was a definite Philosophy rip off.

Want to try it after I've got through my shower gel mountain :)

I think with the current credit crunch this is the route we should all be taking, instead of being brainwashed into spending squillions of pounds on shower gels

DD & myself have been working through bath & shower 'stockpiled' items for over 2 1\2 years, only bought 1 other bath product in that time for us.

Have now turned attention to skincare, working through that stockpile - probably another 2 1\2 years worth.

I have just had a look in my bathroom and worked out this year Iv spent around £500 on showergel!!!!!!!!!! opps at least I will smell nice:D

I have just had a look in my bathroom and worked out this year Iv spent around £500 on showergel!!!!!!!!!! opps at least I will smell nice:D

:eek: If gas and electricity prices go much higher I reckon you may be showering in cold water just to use them up!!

sounds interesting Donna....i bought the raspberry and the lemon souffle bath/showers by N-SPA at Asda and the smell is wonderful and they lather better than my Philosophy ones and also feel soft on the skin. I think they were about £2. They also have the same sort of writing on the bottles.

I have had these too and have been really plaesed with them. They last for ages and are exellent value for money.

I fancied trying the Treacle Moon ones sold in Tesco but my local store hasn't got them so I suppose I will have to go to a bigger branch to get hold of them.

Latest posts

Back