Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Administrator Guest

Default JML in Counterfeit Crackdown

JMLJML want Shopping Telly viewers to stay away from fake JML goods – which could put more than their earnings at risk.The consumer brand has linked up with IPMS UK Ltd to clamp down on counterfeits.

Cheap copies of JML products may be putting consumers at risk. Ken Daly, JML’s Group Managing Director said: “These are produced by criminals with a complete disregard for public safety and an unhealthy appetite for profit. Be careful before buying suspicious goods from a car boot sale or market.” These products won’t have undergone the thorough testing that JML applies to all of its products. Ken Daly added: “If you’re lucky enough not to get a dangerous product it’s still likely to be disappointing. If it stops working after a few uses it won’t be such a steal.”

JML spends a substantial amount on its online promotions and catalogue . Its success has attracted the attention of unlawful groups and individuals who gain exposure through free publicity. Ken Daly commented: “The infiltration of these knock-offs could undermine our customer’s attitudes towards JML. To put so much effort into the developing and marketing of new products, only to see them copied, is infuriating. JML urges every business to invest money into the protection of its intellectual property.”

To combat this JML have pooled their resources with IPMS UK Ltd, one of the most successful anti-counterfeit companies in the UK, to pressure those responsible for producing the knock-off goods. IPMS represent brands such as Henry Lloyd, Miss Sixty and North Face. They have substantial experience in this field. IPMS are working closely with police and Trading Standards to identify companies and individuals responsible for infringing JML’s intellectual property.

› See More: JML in Counterfeit Crackdown

Post Thanks / Like

Jml sells tat

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the post!!!

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris lorenzo View Post
      Jml sells tat
      Any JML stuff I bought have always had to send back, it's rubbish!!

7.    Price Crash TV

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising