Don Kogen Live on Rocks & Co.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don has just stated on air that he is not part of Rocks & Co, and not involved with the company...

Don is on now as from 12noon today, it's nice to see him on TV again...He looks great!

He says he's not involved with Rocks&Co in anyway... he is into Property and Fish!!
but is still an avid gem collector...and appearing as a guest to give his input and knowledge.

He says he took time out to lose weight and be with his family, his daughter Alexandra is now 2yrs 4ths old, and he and his wife are expecting another child with in the next 3mths..

Congratulations to them both...

Mirabelle xx

Don has just stated on air that he is not part of Rocks & Co, and not involved with the company...

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Let's put it this way ...... if you're legally bound not to set up in direct/indrect competition with a former company you've been associated with for X number of years or risk being sued blah blah blah ....... :wonder2:

I'm quite sure I'd be saying "I don't have ANYTHING to do with this company" as well!!!!!

Last edited:
Don is on now as from 12noon today, it's nice to see him on TV again...He looks great!

He says he's not involved with Rocks&Co in anyway... he is into Property and Fish!!
but is still an avid gem collector...and appearing as a guest to give his input and knowledge.

He says he took time out to lose weight and be with his family, his daughter Alexandra is now 2yrs 4ths old, and he and his wife are expecting another child with in the next 3mths..

Congratulations to them both...

Mirabelle xx

He's just said on air his second child is going to be another girl:clapping:

Isn't his wife Thai? The Thais are beautiful people, and I bet his little girls are absolutely gorgeous.

OMG - now if I were Don, I'd be begging this not to go on air.

Compare the quality(?) of this to the Emeralds on TJC at the moment. No comparison whatsoever. TJC win hands down for price, quality etc.

Also look at the photo on the right hand side of the Rocks screen - this one off ring must have a much better looking twin that stood in for the photos!

Run Don Run!

Edit: Oh Don. Oh no. Now I'm depressed. Don is showing what he's saying it top quality PT, that he takes his PT seriously blah blah blah and yes, it's an ok PT but it's nothing special AND it's got a window like a patio door. Oh, I'm so depressed.

Attachments

• RocksandCo dreadful Emerald.jpg
    RocksandCo dreadful Emerald.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
OMG that Emerald looks like it's fallen out of a lucky bag compared with the ones TJC sell! As for him raving about a windowed Paraiba - why would someone put their alleged reputation on the line in this way unless they had a financial interest in doing so? Sorry but I wouldn't believe this lot if they told me it was Friday!

just had a look at Rocks to see Don as I used to enjoy watching him.... bought a lot as well (even a 23ct ruby once) but it is hard to watch with any enjoyment with VB spluttering over her words at every price drop. I think she has swallowed the dictionary of superlatives and is spewing it all back at us complete with fake stutters!!!! Oh well I shall now turn the sound off...

Every time I flick over for a looksee, DK is busy telling us how he is nothing at all to do with Rocks. Something Shakespearian springs to mind starting with "Methinks". His presence at Gems must have been before my time as I haven't seen him before today, and in all honesty I can't say I like him. Still I'm glad for him that he finds the prices so hysterically funny! xx

Don seems to have slimmed down and calmed down, and it took me back to the happy days when you could get a piece of ok jewellery for well under £100, but I didn't see anything on screen that made me reach for my CC. I find R and C overpriced anyway ... good thing I bought from the jewellery channels in the good ol' days when the £ was up and the livin' was easy!

Meeshoo, thanks for the clarification - I thought Tanz. Ruby was plain ol' red sapphire! Now I'm sure! I have a piece of red saph. from the ol' days too ....

Don seems to have slimmed down and calmed down, and it took me back to the happy days when you could get a piece of ok jewellery for well under £100, but I didn't see anything on screen that made me reach for my CC. I find R and C overpriced anyway ... good thing I bought from the jewellery channels in the good ol' days when the £ was up and the livin' was easy!

Meeshoo, thanks for the clarification - I thought Tanz. Ruby was plain ol' red sapphire! Now I'm sure! I have a piece of red saph. from the ol' days too ....

Sparkle hun, it's the other way round. If it's red, it's a ruby not a sapphire. Rubies and sapphires are both from the corundum gemstone family. Exactly the same chemical make up etc. What separates a ruby from a sapphire is colour. Rubies are red. Sapphires can be any other colour. The line between where a ruby starts and sapphire stops is a very fine one!!! Tanzanian ruby is simply a ruby from Tanzania. However, be warned, most of the Tanz. rubies on the TV channels have been beryllium diffused to get the rich red clear colour.

Many thanks for that ... then I have an African RUBY ... bought about 4 years ago off the GTV site. Not wild on the Tanz red stones, a personal taste thing, find them rather livid, whIch I probably would be too if I was diffused with Beryllium!

Many thanks for that ... then I have an African RUBY ... bought about 4 years ago off the GTV site. Not wild on the Tanz red stones, a personal taste thing, find them rather livid, whIch I probably would be too if I was diffused with Beryllium!

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

That's a pure tenner lady comment! Love it!

Oh thanks for that Sparkle, made me really LOL! :grin:

John and Don

Looks like it might be the John and Don show on at noon.

Should be worth a watch for the entertainment value! :D

(Particularly as John is purporting not to have a clue who Don is!!) mysmilie_1436

Have been watching the Don and John show, it's quite noisy. Great fun watching Don sinking lower in his chair and struggling to get a word in, but still laughing. xxx

Latest posts

Back