Don Kogen Live on Rocks & Co.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Turned over on Sacha's advice (she's looking after my blood pressure her bless her :flower:) and I am so glad I did. Not for the jewellery but for the fantastic John Scott - had me laughing within 2 minutes!

Don was talking about his collection and John said he would sell them and make loads of money. Don said that defeated the purpose of collecting as they should be passed down to the children and so on. John said "oh forget that, sell them and buy the kids some toys"!! It's one laugh after another - now that's what I call entertaining shopping. John you are the best!

One thing's for sure - Don's children will never want for anything if they sell even a fraction of his gemstone collection! It's lovely to see him back on our screens again and the show with John has been a hoot.

wow-1.gif
Laydeez during the break I've seen the video clip of the 6ct

bluediamomd.gif
!

It is a very delicate almost aquamarine shade of blue. Nothing like the much stronger blue offerings we've seen before.

Would it still be irradiated? :33:

wow-1.gif
Laydeez during the break I've seen the video clip of the 6ct

bluediamomd.gif
!

It is a very delicate almost aquamarine shade of blue. Nothing like the much stronger blue offerings we've seen before.

Would it still be irradiated? :33:

Absolutely 100% without a shadow of a doubt it's irradiated.

A 6ct natural blue diamond is museum quality and would NEVER be for sale on a shopping outlet. It'd cost nearly £.5m or thereabouts.

p.s. Did anybody notice the slip up from Don just now???? :giggle:

Last edited:
C'mon ladies - spill :bandit: I've been having a break and listening to Question Time on that thing called a "radio". xxxx

Guess who was at the Shimoyo mine with Tony????????? Ooooops! :giggle:

Followed by tons of back peddling!

He also said "We can't get anymore of this" instead of "You". He then made sure he said "you" for a while.

John also said "we've had emails asking when you're going to be back" (to Don)

Then quickly changed and said "but of course we have to ask you"!!!!

Even with the hyper Victoria, it is quite amusing to see the attempts to avoid the"connection" comments and to seethe back-pedalling when one is made!
My favourite blooper earlier was when Don was talking enthusuastically about " jewellery to get you noticed" ..... errr, no, Don, that would be the slogan of the previous company!!

Even with the hyper Victoria, it is quite amusing to see the attempts to avoid the"connection" comments and to seethe back-pedalling when one is made!
My favourite blooper earlier was when Don was talking enthusuastically about " jewellery to get you noticed" ..... errr, no, Don, that would be the slogan of the previous company!!

and a lousy one at that. I'm very happy to sit here all decked out for the benefit of all you forum members, my friends and family, carer, the birds at the window and ME, most of all ME! xxxx

A good point, Argey.... we're babysitting my SIL's canary ( we call him Worf........ geddit?) and he tweeted that he thought my orange sapphires were very chic with my jimmyjams! I don't do twitter myself, but Worf says his family have tweeted for generations......

PS..... you 'll gather I'm having a slob-down Saturday!! First time ever....could get to like this!

I don't understand why this channel continues to lie. Surely they must realise that people aren't stupid??

It is common knowledge that Don Kogen owns this channel, i guess he must be trying to avoid some sort of law suit from Gems TV otherwise he would admit to being part of it.

It just annoys me that they think customers believe all the c***.

Hi Tommy and welcome.

I for one am not particularly interested in their personal and internal jiggery pokery shenanigans, but I do care how trustworthy they are. All of this nonsense just makes them all look dodgy. They'd do far better to keep schtum and say absolutely nothing at all on the subject, and at least then we wouldn't have cause for distrust. If anyone slips up, a smooth continuance by a professional would probably help it go unnoticed. This then begs two questions a) can they be trusted and b) how professional are they? I want to be looking at their jewellery and hopefully having a laugh, all this simply distracts us from the real purpose for watching.

Argey xx

Latest posts

Back