Dressing rooms!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitkat

Registered Shopper
I noticed when watching the morning show the other day that the presenters have glass doors to their dressing rooms with their names stenciled on them , Kathy was on and i noticed she shares with Alison Keenan.

i know Ali Young shares with Jilly but do we know who else shares, are charlie and dale together???? does Queen Julia share??

sorry if this has been discussed before but i am just being nosey!:eek:

thanks kitkat

Julia can't share a confined sapce with anyone because of health and safety rules,if she turned round quickly ................................ :D

Julia can't share a confined sapce with anyone because of health and safety rules,if she turned round quickly ................................ :D

maybe Julia asked for a large dressing room but they said well as you are only a size small you'll just need this broom cupboard!!!!!!!!! :)

I remember Jill Franks saying once, that she shares a dressing room with Pippa, dont know about any of the others though.

If Pipa and Jill Franks share a dressing room then they must have the broom cupboard as they are both so tiny. Love the Health and Safety reason for Julia not sharing. although she and Simon Wilson might manage as he is so slim/thin he could press himself against the wall when JR turns round.

Surely Miss Roberts has the Star Dressing Room? I can't imagine that she would share with anyone - there wouldn't be any room with all the freebies she's garnered.

Her wardrobe must be an elephant's graveyard of B&W kaftans and gypsy skirts - with that manky old pair of black flip-flops sat forlornly at the bottom :p

LOL

Surely Miss Roberts has the Star Dressing Room? I can't imagine that she would share with anyone - there wouldn't be any room with all the freebies she's garnered.

Her wardrobe must be an elephant's graveyard of B&W kaftans and gypsy skirts - with that manky old pair of black flip-flops sat forlornly at the bottom :p

loving your work:D:D:D

:rolfl: :rolfl:

Liked that one :D

Never mind all the freebies, there's that rack to consider!

She's wearing the small and her ego's in XXXL and needs a room all to itself

I suspect that JR has got many pairs of those black flip flops just so she never runs out of them and will probably be collecting her pension wearing a pair. The mind boggles as to whether she will be a female OAP version of Jimmy Saville jangling in B & W bling and sunglasses etc.

Latest posts

Back