Bare Escentuals TSV Foundation Size

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The BE TSV is really good value, the 2g pots are full size and are sold in selfridges and other stores around the UK, e.g. House of Fraser and Debenhams. The 2g pots are a lot handier to have as the foundation contain an SPF and only has a 12 month shelf life!

Yes, with a tiny 2g pot, you'll certainly not need to worry about the 12 month shelf life!!

Had a few calls from QVC now...from same fella who tells me a tale each time and then says he'll get someone more senior to call. He's then told to ring again, I suppose, with a variation on a theme to fob me off.

Latest is that I should have looked on the BE website and I should have listened to the 5 o'clock show when AY explained re the sizes!

I asked CS if when bloke buys a loaf he then checks the price in every supermarket on his way home..and if he watches QVC all day or sits in a dept store all day after making a purchase just incase there is a change to any of the stock...

Again, he says someone senior will call.

All I want is an apology and for them to put something against the 9g item on their website...

I went for this TSV and was under impression that it WAS the 2g size :confused: I'm not sure why I was under this impression because I can't remember ( :eek: :D ) but I do remember that they looked like the 2g size on screen anyway :)

Had a few calls from QVC now...from same fella who tells me a tale each time and then says he'll get someone more senior to call. He's then told to ring again, I suppose, with a variation on a theme to fob me off.

Latest is that I should have looked on the BE website and I should have listened to the 5 o'clock show when AY explained re the sizes!

I asked CS if when bloke buys a loaf he then checks the price in every supermarket on his way home..and if he watches QVC all day or sits in a dept store all day after making a purchase just incase there is a change to any of the stock...

Again, he says someone senior will call.

All I want is an apology and for them to put something against the 9g item on their website...

AY only explained the sizes then because people had already contacted them about the issue, she said that herself.

So if you want a TSV you shouldn't order at midnight as they could change their story part way through the day.

I have used feelunique for l'occitane and for some lancome (£30.50 in shops,£20.35,no p&p on any order) and they deliver to me usually in 3-4 days-fantastic company.

bare escentuals tsv

Alison Young is really starting to annoy me about BE sizes!I am watching the Meet the Experts hour and she is blatantly telling everyone that the 9g foundation is a Super Size and that the 2g size is the regular size that is available "nationally".She so needs to get her facts right!I can go to any number of web sites and get the 9g size WHICH IS A STANDARD FULL SIZE.
i WOULD RING CS and complain but it will not make a blind bit of difference.
I am very dissapointed and she really ought to be sure of her facts.Thats it ,I have had my moan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison Young is really starting to annoy me about BE sizes!I am watching the Meet the Experts hour and she is blatantly telling everyone that the 9g foundation is a Super Size and that the 2g size is the regular size that is available "nationally".She so needs to get her facts right!I can go to any number of web sites and get the 9g size WHICH IS A STANDARD FULL SIZE.
i WOULD RING CS and complain but it will not make a blind bit of difference.
I am very dissapointed and she really ought to be sure of her facts.Thats it ,I have had my moan!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard her too. If she said it once, she said it a dozen times!! Guess it means someone in QVC has at least pointed out all the complaints regarding sizing!!

Bare Escentuals have a UK website - it is possible that there has been a change on their policy and QVC are following that. Debenhams stock the 2gms size on its own, and I think they were the first people to do that ' officially'.
Maybe BE have made a change and QVC are following that - if that is the case then some people would have been confused as of course the 9gms was the only single size available in the UK for many, many years - 2gms were from kits.
Definitely phone and ask BE themselves

Well, after umpteen phones calls, QVC say that their on air description of this item 'could be open to interpretation'.

I was given a full size foundation and my p and p back. I cancelled the ADs but gave, as promised, the kits to my daughter and housemate. My one went back.

I did ask that they put something on the website next to the single foundation to say that it is a larger than highstreet size...they said they'd look into that.

Well done Snuffles you got a result. I don't use BE any more and saw a little of the BE presentation when I checked to see what the TSV was. I did not find out what was in the TSV for AY screeching constantly " two full sizes of foundation " despite SJ trying to talk/demo/explain. At this point I rapidly lost interest but "two full sizes of foundation therefore incredible value" are stuck in my head even now. I did not imagine she meant the p*ddling 2g sizes and can see why other people would do the same.

Well done Snuffles.

I'm wondering what sizes of the foundation QVC sell which are less than full size then? Do they do the dreaded so-called "travel" size? I don't think so!

I've just remembered the time I bought some speakers for a mobile phone which wouldn't work with SO's Nokia. When I phoned QVC they said they hadn't claimed they were compatible with all mobile phones, but they soon caved in when I told them I'd video'd the programme and they had specifically mentioned Nokia, which was true - but they had cut that bit off the front of the video on their website :12: How devious was that?

clemenzina

Latest posts

Back