Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
There is a Mally Beauty TSV on Sunday 23rd August. I have only bought the wand thing which was meant to give your eyes a lovely eye lined look, and to be fair it did: for about 15 min, then wore off. Has anybody else used her stuff? What would you recommend? :thinking2:

Has anybody any idea so far of what we might be treated to as a TSV by Mally?
I think this might actually be a launch for which \i am going to stay up as I do enjoy watching her.
As I have not bought the Laura geller, or the Tignanello, and will not buy the Philosophy TSV I might have to buy this one??????

:wait2: I will have a good think about it firrst though to make sure they are going to be items which I will actually use!:wink2::grin::smirk::rock:

never tried it, because never been tempted. would be very interested in your views/experience. xxx :flower:

Mally does not tempt me either, quite enjoy watching but find it a bit ott compared with the lovely Laura who seems such a calm together woman with a wealth of experience, given that i love make up I don't know quite why I have not succumbed to Mally, but I haven't and that is a GOOD THING

Mally does not tempt me either, quite enjoy watching but find it a bit ott compared with the lovely Laura who seems such a calm together woman with a wealth of experience, given that i love make up I don't know quite why I have not succumbed to Mally, but I haven't and that is a GOOD THING

exactly my thoughts, silversequin!!!

never tried it, because never been tempted. would be very interested in your views/experience. xxx :flower:

I've tried the palette with the three shades of blush/highlighter and it looks nice on but hasn't particulary inspired me to try anything else in the range. The models all look amazing on the show but quite a few of her reviews say it looks great but fades very quickly. Not interested in the TSV luckily. Am still miffed there's no Smashbox TSV in September tho, I need something to look forward to!! :tongue2:

Tx

:up2:LG is fab - a lovely lady with that calm unflappable gracious thing going on - but Ooh I love a bit of Mally! :sun:

She has such fab energy, and The Mally "Look" is quite similar to the one I go for - sexy smouldering eyes, healthy glowing cheeks and luscious lips! :clapping:

I think her make up range plays with light more than colour. (That doesn't make sense even to me - sorry!) :doh:

Umm... I think I mean that whichever lipgloss of blusher etc I choose, I tend to love it for its light reflecting, illuminating, plumping, glowing, cheekbone chiselling qualities and the shade itself becomes secondary. In fact I am fast discovering that I can wear colours in Mally's range that I wouldn't have thought would suit me but they don't look gaudy because of the way they bounce light around.

Plus no glitter (HATE glitter :angry:) and her eye shadows go on my eyelids really smoothly and nicely and don't go on all choppy and make them (me!) look rough and old!

Absolute best thing ever :rock: is the Shimmer Shape and Glow. Every home should have one. (after checking reviews on MUA and QVC of course cos not everybody is as in love with it as me! :wink2:)

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/..._Glow_Face_Defining_System/Mally_Beauty/Blush

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226033

Woooot Wooooot It's Mally day soon! Woooooooooooohoooooooooo! :clapping: :star: :clapping: :star: :clapping: :star: :clapping:

Yep, that's the one I have, couldn't remember the name of it! haha! But I really like the effect it gives my cheek AREA! litrally! :tongue2:

Tx

:up2:LG is fab - a lovely lady with that calm unflappable gracious thing going on - but Ooh I love a bit of Mally! :sun:

She has such fab energy, and The Mally "Look" is quite similar to the one I go for - sexy smouldering eyes, healthy glowing cheeks and luscious lips! :clapping:

I think her make up range plays with light more than colour. (That doesn't make sense even to me - sorry!) :doh:

Umm... I think I mean that whichever lipgloss of blusher etc I choose, I tend to love it for its light reflecting, illuminating, plumping, glowing, cheekbone chiselling qualities and the shade itself becomes secondary. In fact I am fast discovering that I can wear colours in Mally's range that I wouldn't have thought would suit me but they don't look gaudy because of the way they bounce light around.

Plus no glitter (HATE glitter :angry:) and her eye shadows go on my eyelids really smoothly and nicely and don't go on all choppy and make them (me!) look rough and old!

Absolute best thing ever :rock: is the Shimmer Shape and Glow. Every home should have one. (after checking reviews on MUA and QVC of course cos not everybody is as in love with it as me! :wink2:)

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/..._Glow_Face_Defining_System/Mally_Beauty/Blush

Woooot Wooooot It's Mally day soon! Woooooooooooohoooooooooo! :clapping: :star: :clapping: :star: :clapping: :star: :clapping:

it makes a lot of sense, thanks hon. oh, i love this type of cosmetics!!!:flower:

uh this will make me want it :clapping::giggle::clapping::giggle::clapping:
thank you LoveAkin
PS have you considered working for her??? You have done a good job selling to me here... literally, I mean really literally! lol:giggle::giggle::giggle:

many of Mally's kits come with a small cosmetics bag. would you think the tsv will include one?

I have the Citychick palette in smoky browns - this one 228 434, bought in February, they had a blue based one, too.
I was attracted to it because it had the eye base and all three of the three colours I use on a daily basis. As I was about to go away for a fortnight, it seemed a better proposition than taking my individual shadows.

I absolutely love it! It was brilliant to take on holiday and came in a dinky little croc patterned case and there was an eyeliner, too. The colours are great on me and the eyeliner is lovely and goes on like a dream.

The eyeliner doesn't last all day, but then, I've never found one that does, especially in the heat, here. I thought the kit seemed expensive for what it was but I've used it daily for 6 months and I reckon it will last for at least another 2 months. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again and am excited about the TSV.

I have sensitive eyes but again, no problems. Hope this helps.:star::star:

uh this will make me want it :clapping::giggle::clapping::giggle::clapping:
thank you LoveAkin
PS have you considered working for her??? You have done a good job selling to me here... literally, I mean really literally! lol:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Maybe QVC should give me a job?! :D I haven't got any horses, but I can talk about make up all day long - Literally! :grin:

many of Mally's kits come with a small cosmetics bag. would you think the tsv will include one?

I have no idea my sweet. I hope so cos Mally is well into the total look of all her products with all that pink packaging!

I'm just excited to see what it will be now. I'm not even sure we'll get exactly what the QVC US peeps got.

Can't wait! :sun: Only two more sleeps! :grin:

I will definitely watch, I love Mally's shows, she is so intertaining BUT wont be buying. No matter what she has, I know I will have something in my stash that will do exactly the same job, maybe better. I am also going to count how many times Beyonce gets a mention :happy:!

yes, definitely L A'k! i was thinking earlier about ordering Mally 3 Piece Discovery Kit with 2 Brushes. i put it in my basket, but then thought "shouldn't i be waiting to see what the tsv is going to be"? xxxx

That is a fabby little kit, and amaaaazing value (Ooh look I can do Jill franks as well!) But what if the TSV overlaps - or... is even better? OMG I may actually pee my pants before Satuday night at this rate! :clapping: :giggle: :blush:

Latest posts

Back