Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

took the plunge, gone for the discovery kit. :angel:

Let me know what you think? I'll be really interested as I was looking at that too.:wave2:

I have just looked at the US video of how to apply that and it does look good.

Last edited:
Let me know what you think? I'll be really interested as I was looking at that too.:wave2:

I have just looked at the US video of how to apply that and it does look good.

will do. ordered though the "in the pink light". are you after the same option?

I think I'm going to have to get it!

I'm with Love A'Kin - I love Mally makeup especially blushers/cheek makeup.:happy:

I think I'm going to have to get it!

I'm with Love A'Kin - I love Mally makeup especially blushers/cheek makeup.:happy:

For a minute I thought Love A'kin had pulled. I thought your post said "I'm in love with Love A'kin" I must get my eyes tested.:giggle::giggle:

I am going to watch the show, count how many times Beyonce gets a name check and just visualise how much make up I already own and resist, resist, resist........

Don't forget Mally is made by QVC especially for QVC. Not a good sign usually.

THANK_YOU..:clapping:

those shopping bubbles needed bursting. I know full well whatever colours or textures they have I will most likely have something just like it that I never use.:clapping:

Artemis , good for you for using a kit everyday and looking to finish it , I am just too fickle.

Last edited:
I will definitely watch, I love Mally's shows, she is so intertaining BUT wont be buying. No matter what she has, I know I will have something in my stash that will do exactly the same job, maybe better. I am also going to count how many times Beyonce gets a mention :happy:!

Snap! I just said that... must read to the end of these things more.

Those pics.... just reminded me of a brand QVC used to have . Like they have just added a few pink bits to old packaging.
They had those pallettes with round pans and those twist up pencils... hmm
Was it Crem or the one before it a name with 2 words.

Was discontinued and was a few people upset . ??

Tell me the name please ..

Anyway , I am sure to resist now , it's just QVC generic with Beyonce packaging.
Thank-you for putting up the pics, I had never looked at it so close up before.

I am cured x x x

mojave magic?

jude xx

I loved 2 things from the mojave magic range and have never found anything that replaces them. One was the tinted illuminating moisture cream which had an SPF of 20. They occasionally get one on ebay but there are people bidding upwards of 30 pounds for a tiny tube, so I can't be the only one missing it !
The other was his tri-lights facial illuminating compact. I have the teeniest scrape left, keep it in the fridge and use it for very special occasions like weddings as I've never been able to get anything like it - it's gorgeous!
I didn't like anything else in the range but wish I could find something to match those products.....:sad::sad::sad:

THANK_YOU..:clapping:

those shopping bubbles needed bursting. I know full well whatever colours or textures they have I will most likely have something just like it that I never use.:clapping:

Artemis , good for you for using a kit everyday and looking to finish it , I am just too fickle.

....or maybe I just lack imagination !.....:blush::blush:

Looking forward to the Mally shows, but I doubt I will be tempted with anything on the menu. LOL

Oh god I want loads of things!!!!!! :eek: :heart::rock: :cash::cash::cash:

Eye brightener wand, Shine Liner Lipliner, Professional eyelining system, lipstick, another smokey eye kit, another Shimmer Shape and Glow, Believable Bronzer, the discovery kit maybe - ooh and the TSV obviously!

I can't possibly buy all of it - so this is going to hurt isn't it?

On the bright side I've already got all of the blushers (Ooh except the new one!)and most of the lipglosses and I don't get excited about mascara or brow products so I'm safe on that score.

Once I've seen the TSV I'll have to narrow it down a bit cos I adore all things brown but I'm not so keen on peach so if it's very peachy that may swing me towards something else.

I'm a hopeless case aren't I???? :D I'm SO excited I keep wanting to pee! :eek:

Oh god I want loads of things!!!!!! :eek: :heart::rock: :cash::cash::cash:

Eye brightener wand, Shine Liner Lipliner, Professional eyelining system, lipstick, another smokey eye kit, another Shimmer Shape and Glow, Believable Bronzer, the discovery kit maybe - ooh and the TSV obviously!

I can't possibly buy all of it - so this is going to hurt isn't it?

On the bright side I've already got all of the blushers (Ooh except the new one!)and most of the lipglosses and I don't get excited about mascara or brow products so I'm safe on that score.

Once I've seen the TSV I'll have to narrow it down a bit cos I adore all things brown but I'm not so keen on peach so if it's very peachy that may swing me towards something else.

I'm a hopeless case aren't I???? :D I'm SO excited I keep wanting to pee! :eek:

What do you make of her stuff then because everything I look at doesn't have great reviews? I sometimes think you only bother to write stuff when you're hacked off though so I like to hear both sides of the argument if possible..... would you recommend her products?

Latest posts

Back