Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the try me as well, wore the eyeshadow today over primer and it had all gone by lunch time:sad: lovely colour but no staying power. I may send the 'Try me' back.

Oh, that's a shame Miss Molly, sorry to hear that! Haven't tested mine for 'longevity' yet but will do so soon as I really like it so far! I'd probably keep the kit anyway as I don't tend to wear make-up all day but obviously long-wearing is better & would probably influence if I bought anything else from the range!

It may last longer on you kitten as we are all different, can't wait for my TSV now. If i don't get it tomorrow there will be trouble:devil: I will straight on the blower :phone:

It may last longer on you kitten as we are all different, can't wait for my TSV now. If i don't get it tomorrow there will be trouble:devil: I will straight on the blower :phone:

I'm still waiting for my Mally haul as well. :-(

I should've bought the bits I really want from The Bay - I'd have had them by now!

Last edited:
I am loving the Topaz eyeliner and mascara from the TSV , it really does stay on me all day even after a shower and power nap :clapping:

Latest posts

Back