The Jewellery Channel welcomes Kathryn & Derek

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Kat how nice to see you on the forum, glad your enjoying being at TJC just been watching you actually and heard you say you had just ordered a few diamond pieces, looks like you've spent your wages before you've been paid lol slippery slope thats all i can say lol! hope you pop on the forum regularly you can give us the inside gossip we won't tell honest x

:heart:
I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone for their lovely messages...

The jewellery channel is fabulous and the jewellery really is stunning... If anyone wants to contact me or if there are any pieces you would really like to see you can email me on [email protected].. or we can just have a natter... Thank you and Graham here's a big kiss from me to you.. let me know when your next in London.

K xx xx

aww Kat its lovely to see you posting here

Great news!! :YIPPEE: Sooooooooo pleased to hear you will be back on our screens soon Derek, GEMS great loss and TJC's great gain. :YAY: Big hello to Kathryn too. :) I've seen Kathryn quite a few times and she comes across as a lovely down to earth lady (no endless Bond St/Rodeo Drive refs from her thank gawd :tongue2:) and I see she's another pink lady so obviously a great gal. :wink2: :pPC:

Welcome Derek,it will be lovely to see you back,they all stand up on Tjc,shall I send you your own little stool so you can look over the table,cos I'm looking forward to seeing you sweet face again,always a laugh and don't take your self too seriously.Watch out John Scott our Diddy is the new kid in town.

Hi all,
Thank you for the lovely messages, and your consideration for my height too Nannie LOL. I'm going in to TJC next week to spend some time there (and sort out things for me to stand on as Ian, Derek, Jim, everyone I know will be taller) before my first on-air shift on the night of Sunday 9th of August. I have to say watching around I'm really impressed at what TJC has to offer you, and I know it's going to be fun.
I've asked Katherine to hold my hand on my first day ha ha, can't wait to get started.
See you there soon
Derek x :)

Hi Derky!! :YIPPEE: Great to see you posting, we love it when the presenters interact with us on here. :rock: I'm not sure you will be shorter than Broomie though.....:thinking2: He's a little sweetie too. :hi: I have to say that the new format on TJC with lots of requests and chatting to the punters plus the speedy auctions has made the channel very watchable again and it will be even better with you on board. hon. :lock1: I'll be watching your launch (ooh err that makes you sound like a bliddy boat :tongue2:) and Good Luck on the day. :wave2: Sx :pPC:

Latest posts

Back