Neon Blue Apatite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bling for gardening.......

Sacha - They're just heated and I can live with that. Only green diamonds for the gardening dahling - hard wearing and a perfect match for my gardening gloves! :D

mysmilie_1436 Will co-ordinate nicely with your solid gold trowel and garden fork as seen above! xx

What a beautiful colour those stones are O-a-d! Be careful wearing it every day, apatite is very soft, so maybe more suited to special occasions. Didn't see any of it being aired - are they likely to get any more?
I have an apatite ring from tjc which I bought years ago and I've always loved the colour, but hardly wear it because of the softness of the stone. (The photo doesn't do it justice, it's lovely and sparkly.)

Attachments

• DSCN4864.jpg
    DSCN4864.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 191
Hi Jacqualina

Thanks for showing us your Apatite ring - it's beautiful and I love the simplicity of the design. I know what you mean about wearing it. This is the first Apatite I've bought because I was always worried about damaging it. I think it'll be for occasional wear only.

I'm not sure if they are getting any more of these Neon ones in. I thought Tony said he saw this package of gemstones at a mine, set off to the side, so I presumed it was a one-off (though I'm not absolutely positive).

Ladies - as Apatite is not a particularly expensive gemstone, I'd say wear and enjoy. Forget how soft it is but just be careful! These gemstones are too pretty not to be seen. If it as a super expensive gemstone, I'd be saying something else but for Apatite (and I have a few Iliana pieces) I wear them and love them!

Ooops I love your ring. It's a real show stopper. Natural gemstones in this colour are difficult to find and heating isn't something I worry about. WOW!

Thanks Oops, although it isn't a patch on your colour - I do hope they get some more in so that I at least get a chance to see some.
Meesh, you're right of course, the ring was very cheap, but I'm rather fond of it so I am careful with it. I ruined the first tanzanite ring I ever bought, so that's taught me a lesson.

I thought I'd share my Neon Apatite ring which arrived yesterday. I'm not too sure about the design, but the gemstones are this amazing electric blue with a tint of green. My OH said it was just like a Paraiba with its own light source. This is from a man who only recognized rubies, sapphires and emeralds just a few years ago! :giggle:

RCoNApatitering1.jpg
RCoNApatitering2.jpg

OMG O-A-D that is absolutly stunning and a lovely colour

What a beautiful colour those stones are O-a-d! Be careful wearing it every day, apatite is very soft, so maybe more suited to special occasions. Didn't see any of it being aired - are they likely to get any more?
I have an apatite ring from tjc which I bought years ago and I've always loved the colour, but hardly wear it because of the softness of the stone. (The photo doesn't do it justice, it's lovely and sparkly.)

your ring is lovely too Jacqualina

These gemstones are too pretty not to be seen

Well, of course they are... but I prefer them in a pendant or earrings that don't get the same degree of wear and tear that rings are subject to!

Latest posts

Back