Is Debi Jones still married?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Apologies for being nosey but does anyone know if Debi is still married, the only reason l ask is that l have always admired a huge diamond cluster ring she wore on her wedding finger and of late l have not seen her wearing it or a wedding band, and curiosity is getting the better of me.
thanks

Don't appologise for being nosey it's what this site has always been good at :D

she is an expresenter from shop and IW and she was doing a guest slot on QVC.

all I remember of Debi Jones from her days at 'Shop' was they way she would describe all the jewellery as 'be-yoo-ti-ful'

Apologies for being nosey but does anyone know if Debi is still married, the only reason l ask is that l have always admired a huge diamond cluster ring she wore on her wedding finger and of late l have not seen her wearing it or a wedding band, and curiosity is getting the better of me.
thanks
Who is Debi Jones?

thanks

I have been thinking exactly the same thing! she was on ibuy just before it finished minus her wedding rings too, her engagement ring was HUGE, and she alwys talked about her husband steve all the time on shop.

Latest posts

Back