Who wanted an Emerald?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Sue - I was so busy typing the details I forgot the link! :grin:

I've remembered who wanted one .................. yoohoo, Tia?????

OMG I've just looked at the link - it looked NOTHING like that photo!!!! Don't let put you off!

Yes Meesh I did wonder at that photo........ :YIKES: :pPC:

:giggle: You know me better than that Sue! Wish I'd taken a screen grab :headbang: It was a lovely green and glowed. It did have inclusions but the overall "look" was clear and the inclusions certainly didn't stand out at all - no clouds or yucky bits!

Yes I know your love of emeralds Meesh and you have an absolute stunner yourself. :WUB: I'm not in the market for a loose stone but did buy two Iliana Columbian beauties from TJC a couple of years ago, one in y/g which I sold on to a lovely FM because I just didn't wear it, but kept this w/g one. :flower: TJC's stones are exceptional imho.
DSCN2237.jpg

DSCN2233.jpg

PPC - a round cut? WOW in good saturated stones you very rarely see that. Lucky lucky you!

Tia - you really had to see it! It was a world apart from that photograph. I would NEVER recommend such a cack looking stone as that photo suggests :grin:

Yes I know your love of emeralds Meesh and you have an absolute stunner yourself. :WUB: I'm not in the market for a loose stone but did buy two Iliana Columbian beauties from TJC a couple of years ago, one in y/g which I sold on to a lovely FM because I just didn't wear it, but kept this w/g one. :flower: TJC's stones are exceptional imho.
DSCN2237.jpg

DSCN2233.jpg

It was you was it lol you beat me to it on the phone must be about 2-2.5 years ago if it was the one i was after it was in 14ct white gold? i've learnt to be faster since lol

DSCN2237.jpg

DSCN2233.jpg

Phwaw - me bedsocks just flew off!

:WOW: As Meesh says, how unusual to see a round Colombian Emerald, what a gorgeous ring, don't suppose you'd swap it for a double strand grey jasper necklace :4: ??

No, oh well, worth a try :whistle:

That's such a beautiful Emerald Sue. I'm hyperventilating! Your YG ring is being well looked after btw!

I'd definitely recommend buying an Emerald from TJC Tia. It took me 2 years, but I eventually found my Colombian Emerald cut from this channel. I don't think the other channels come anywhere close in quality or colour.

Lovely to see all the bling being shown though I have never been a fan of round cuts in coloured stones myself.
There were some rather nice emerald cut Emeralds on TJC this morning.... all good prices too, whether for Colombian or Brazilian ...... the latter were some of the nicest Brazilian stones I've seen on telly.

It was you was it lol you beat me to it on the phone must be about 2-2.5 years ago if it was the one i was after it was in 14ct white gold? i've learnt to be faster since lol

Hi hon, I can't find the invoice but I checked the hallmark and mine is 18ct and it came in an Iliana box so I'm not sure it is the same one....sorry I beat you to it if it was the one you lusted after. :getmecoat: :handshake: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back