Help needed.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i use rose de mai day cream
lavender & rose night cream
rosehip & shea
i also think the eye cream's are very good as well. i am trying to cut out the chemicals from my skincare.
even though the rosehip and shea is for very dry skin it sinks in well and does not leave a oily feel on my skin

Thanks Molly! I forgot to reply to this earlier. I may try the others if I continue to get on with the night cream. Am thinking of trying their hair care as well.

Hello
I'm tempted by the wild rose serum - thanks :) that'll go on my list I think it sounds fab.

The lotion is the one i use did I mentions its £22.90 for 150mls I think that's an amazing price

Yes lotion for me - thought it would be too light but its not its lovely and hydrating. i sampled the richer one too which i tohught might be better for my skin but it was way too rich - might be better in the winter.

Here is what the beauty bible says about the SPF this month - grrrrr wish i'd known about the discount BEFORE I placed my order. i bought loads of stuff too!

Kimberley Sayer Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer SPF25, £22.90 (£21.75 with your special discount, see below). To celebrate the launch of The Green Beauty Bible, Lula Braithwaite of www.lovelula.com sent me this – because as I say in the book it’s the best! I had run out and was completely delighted to open the package. In fact, I put some on immediately. It’s suitable for oily and acne-prone skin (but also suits my dry one, so basically it’s good for everyone) and has a physical sun screen, with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Just click here to find it – and remember, as a www.beautybible.com insider, you are entitled to a 5% discount on everything on Lula’s site, www.lovelula.com - just add the code bb08 at the checkout and it should happen like magic.

THe only ingredient i tohught i could be allergic too was the lemon oil as citrus oils can be stimulating but I guess it's only a small amount as its absolutely fine.

I'm pretty sure its olive squalene but honestly email them and ask -they are really helpful.
xx

here is lovelula's ingredient policy
Vegetarian Cosmetics & Skincare

Most of the skincare products we stock are vegan.

The non vegan ingredients used are beeswax, propolis, honey, milk & lanolin (from sheeps wool and which has been tested for toxic residues) - all these substances can be produced without harming the animal in any way.

Some natural cosmetics contain carmine or silk which are both ingredients produced from insects. These ingredients are all listed in the ingredient listings of each products.

HTH

Thanks Lady Tia! Very helpful. That lotion does sound good - I think I might order a Lavera mascara and then get some samples of the Kimberly lotion etc. Off to have a look at the Love Lula website ... :D

Thanks Lady Tia! Very helpful. That lotion does sound good - I think I might order a Lavera mascara and then get some samples of the Kimberly lotion etc. Off to have a look at the Love Lula website ... :D

don't forget the 5% beauty bible discount code - as long as you spend over a fiver you can have three samples there is a big samples section with lots of different ranges.

Good luck
x

Thanks Molly! I forgot to reply to this earlier. I may try the others if I continue to get on with the night cream. Am thinking of trying their hair care as well.

i have used 3 types of the a'kin shampoo and it is very good. it is well worth a try. i have a very sensitive scalp at times and can use any of this range. i have also in the past used the mandarin shampoo as a body wash. i love the fact it does not contain any chemicals. i also feel my hair is much softer and needs washing less often than before.

Thanks Molly. I was going to buy some on Saturday but my local Fenwicks has stopped stocking it. I ended up getting some Faith In Nature from the health shop instead. It's not bad (smells lovely) - but not sure it's going to be moisturising enough. Will have to go and have a look on Mypure for the A'kin stuff.

Latest posts

Back