Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just my thoughts Scouser. I can't wait to see who presents the show with Harald. Showing my age those video clips brought back memories of watching Eurotrash and the assorted Euro odd bods featured each week.

Well, I just can not WAIT to see the show - if it's anything like the ad then we're in for an hour of cabaret.

I still can't believe it's not a wind-up.

Ha I saw the ad today too and nearly fell off my chair! :CRYINGLAUGH: I thought someone would mention it on here. It can't be real...surely......and who would buy the jewellery? Either way can't wait to watch it, something worth watching for a change. :)

So is Harald going to be appearing as a guest. Please let it be Jill Franks doing the launch - that would be hysterial (to quote the lady herself!)

Hand up who is going to be buying from this range then. Ahemmm - no

I am utterly scared by this man - the other fake bake - what's his name..the Thunderbird lookie-like- George Simonton is quite enough for me.

His name is Harald Gloeckler....it's worth a google if you feel like a laugh!

gloeckler_DW_Vermis_246490g.jpg

Sheeeshhhhh .......... look at his nails!

Google his perfume - 'Pompoos With Love' (for men)!!!
Very manly.......not!
*stuffs fist in mouth in futile attempt to halt sniggering fit of giggles & resulting hiccups from laughing so much!*

My german is not brilliant, but does pompoos not mean pompus???????????? Ideal name for this jewellery

I would like to see him on with Simon Wilson :tongue2:...with JR in the middle! :cheeky:

daydreamer

I couldn't quite believe what I was watching when I saw the trailer. Do you think he lives in one and tells fortunes. Are QVC for real?!! Surely the just booked him for the comedy value? Didn't they? How can you take an overblown pantomime dame like that seriously especially when the range he's flogging is called Pompoos???!!!

Latest posts

Back