Philosophy TSV 28th Aug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
There was a time where I would have been really excited about this, but somehow Philosophy has lost some of its varnish for me. I wonder whats going to be in it.:thinking2:

no more grace iam still using up the tsv of last christmas and i dont want a box of skincare using up all me buts and pieces....a good old f.a.r.t me

I'm looking forward to it. I've tried lots of products with varying degrees of success, but I always come back to Philosophy.

i like Philosophy but hope they don't include the Purity facial wash - I've had so much of that included in sets and it really dries my skin and brings me out in spots. Also I hope it's not more perfume as I have plenty of that too! Did anyone see about this new illuminating cream they've brought out? It gives you a lovely dewy finish according to The Times Style magazine but it retails at £64! Don't think I can afford that but I wonder if they'll do an IP on it?

I bought a TSV with the Inner Grace in a plastic bottle some months ago. I don't like the smell of it, it reminds me of hospitals. I have loads of purity and have gone off Pure and Amazing Grace. So unless there is something spectacular in the TSV I will remain farto-intacto.

I bought a TSV with the Inner Grace in a plastic bottle some months ago. I don't like the smell of it, it reminds me of hospitals. I have loads of purity and have gone off Pure and Amazing Grace. So unless there is something spectacular in the TSV I will remain farto-intacto.

Glad to hear that loveheart :devil:

But word of advice - let the pressure out every now and then or else ... well I'll let you draw your own conclusion.:giggle:

Glad to hear that loveheart :devil:

But word of advice - let the pressure out every now and then or else ... well I'll let you draw your own conclusion.:giggle:

Thanks for your concern BG. If I feel an impending explosion I will clear the area first. I will not be tempted you :devil:

Just found this on Facebook.

hey UK fans!

join Robin as she presents philosophy's nourish & replenish TSV on 28th August. in addition to the TSV, discover the latest value sets and newest products just hitting the UK. even if you are already a devout philosophy girl, you will want to tune in to hear Robin share product tips & tricks that will make your daily skincare and bath routines more productive and lots of fun.

focus products:
nourish & replenish TSV (228006) - philosophy's nourish & replenish 4pc TSV provides hope day and night for dehydrated summer skin. you'll have to tune in to find out more about this fantastic set!

inner grace 2pc set (228628) - calling all inner grace lovers! now you can layer your favorite fragrance with a great deal on the 473ml inner grace 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath along with the 473ml inner grace firming body emulsion.

apricots & cream 3pc set - indulge yourself from head to toe in the fresh, sweet, and blissful fun of apricots and cream. this delightful trio, containing a 710ml 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, 710ml body lotion and 14g lip shine, is only available while quantities last, and you won't want to miss this opportunity to treat yourself or someone you love!

Not sure, but it looks like this might be the TSV details :-
228006 - Nourish & Replenish.

Sounds like more HIAJ doesn't it? Even I'm getting bored by the same old stuff!

Please QVC have something new and exciting!!!

Sounds like more HIAJ doesn't it? Even I'm getting bored by the same old stuff!

Please QVC have something new and exciting!!!

PG - I think you're right, because there's a tiny picture with it and it looks like HIAJ and also When Hope is not enough.

PG - I think you're right, because there's a tiny picture with it and it looks like HIAJ and also When Hope is not enough.

I think I'll just do a stock check in my store cupboard and have my own TSV. I bought so much that I've not repurchased any for possibly 12 months and I've still not run out! Doh!

I can't use the skincare, as I seem to be allergic to it; it brings my face out in red patches which are extremely itchy. I do like the 3in1s though.

LMBFAO at "Farto Intacto". Brilliant! :sun:

I do believe it was I who came out with that little quote Love Akin. Glad you liked it. I have done no f.a.r.ting today. How about you or have you been busy having fisticuffs on another thread?

I do believe it was I who came out with that little quote Love Akin. Glad you liked it. I have done no f.a.r.ting today. How about you or have you been busy having fisticuffs on another thread?

I like to think I can make time for both my lovely! :D

I was F.A.R.Ting away like a trooper earlier on today - and then all of a sudden, apropos of nothing, I'd ordered a Leg Magic!

If I promise to not only use it myself, but make Hubby use it as well do you think I can be saved from being drummed out of the F.A.R.T.S???? :eek: ;)

I like to think I can make time for both my lovely! :D

I was F.A.R.Ting away like a trooper earlier on today - and then all of a sudden, apropos of nothing, I'd ordered a Leg Magic!

If I promise to not only use it myself, but make Hubby use it as well do you think I can be saved from being drummed out of the F.A.R.T.S???? :eek: ;)

Well, I'm not sure about this. I suppose its ok. It's not like you are stockpiling these sort of things and if you think you and OH will benefit from it then I guess its fine. However, please don't mention your lady parts again. Thank you.

Now then : (VALM goes away to look at the small print re: FARTING T&C's) - am I right in my interpretation that FARTING only applies to TSV's. *Leaps for joy hoping she is right* cos the TSV does nothing for me. Have tried Philosophy skincare and not one item has made my life better - and HIAJ smell rancid. The Apricots and cream set though is sounding appealing. 710mls is a really big size - may have to splurge on that one.

In my defence, my body lotion pile is going down and can always give the lip gloss to my daughter.

Latest posts

Back