Philosophy TSV 28th Aug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For once QVC have assisted me in my farting! I have oily skin so it's not for me. I thought AY looked a little put out when Robyn stated this though. x

When I discovered Philosophy I always used to stay up for the TSV launch. I've got so peed off with the same old same old that I actually thought the TSV was tonight. Speaks volumes doesn't it!

I used be very taken with all the Philosophy range but now the only items that
I cant be without is the microdelivery stuff. They really smooth and clean my
oily skin beautifully without irritating it.
I'd have gone for TSV with ep if that was in there. I think that was how I first
tried the microdelivery stuff. Its fab!

when's the penny gonna drop at QVC Towers that something is amiss if a Philosophy TSV isn't even limited stock by 7pm? would have been unheard of in Lee's day when nearly every show was a sell-out.

I have said it before and I will say it again its BORING. The TSV and all the other same old dross they keep wheeling out. Hope Lee reads our posts and is laughing up his sleeve. He is probably sipping a Margarita on a sunny beach somewhere thinking they were mad to let me go.

Yes they were mad to let him go but I don't suppose that will change anything. I could not believe Robin's sales pitch " I wear AG/PG on a weekend when I can't be bothered what I smell like " or similar words to this effect. No wonder it is not flying out.

Latest posts

Back