Philosophy TSV 28th Aug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not quite on TSV's but the other day in TKMax they had some Philosophy products with good savings, Microdelivery Peel, lip glosses were half price and 500ml Amazing Grace & Pure Grace hair conditioners. Not sure if these are available in all branches.

Do love Philosophy products though.

The link doesn't say what's in it so I just phoned CS:
56.7g Hope In Jar
56.7g When Hope is not Enough Replenishing Cream
11.1ml Hope Is Not Enough Facial Firming Serum
11.1ml Hope Is Not Enough Omega Oil
The last one is new - don't know what it does but the 11.1ml size is tiny so if Supercoolwillow has got it right and the current QVC Price £39.66 is the TSV price it's not that amazing as they had the 2 moisturisers together for about £50 recently. Their TSVs are usually amazing value - maybe not this one though!

Just looked on Philosophy's own site and found this info:
when hope is not enough
omega 3-6-9 replenishing oil

when hope is not enough replenishing oil is an advanced facial serum enriched with the nourishing properties of omega 3-6-9 essential fatty acids. the formula is designed to fight moisture loss and free radical attack while nurturing the skin's natural moisture barrier and inspiring a healthy glow. ideally used in the p.m., when hope is not enough replenishing oil stimulates the skin's natural process of renewal and regeneration to maintain its suppleness and elasticity.

# you need this product if...your skin can't seem to get enough moisture
# when your skin feels two sizes too small
# your skin craves nourishment
# your skin is stressed and tired
# you're peri-menopausal, menopausal or post menopausal

0.85 ounce - $45.00 - That's 24g so the TSV would be just under half so about $20 worth. Not too bad going but I wouldn't need this one!!!

Now then : (VALM goes away to look at the small print re: FARTING T&C's) - am I right in my interpretation that FARTING only applies to TSV's. *Leaps for joy hoping she is right* cos the TSV does nothing for me. Have tried Philosophy skincare and not one item has made my life better - and HIAJ smell rancid. The Apricots and cream set though is sounding appealing. 710mls is a really big size - may have to splurge on that one.

In my defence, my body lotion pile is going down and can always give the lip gloss to my daughter.

Sorry Valm, but f.a.r.ting applies to anything that you want but don't actually need. It is ok to buy what you will use and are running out of but just to buy something and stockpile it is a no no.

Oh poo. *VALM sneaks off to pour all outstanding body washes into the bath - effects evil laugh!*

But what if I ask for it for a Christmas present? x

I think my money's safe as I hate the smell of HIAJ. Also as there is no Lee I really don't care if I catch the shows or not.

Oh poo. *VALM sneaks off to pour all outstanding body washes into the bath - effects evil laugh!*

But what if I ask for it for a Christmas present? x

Gawd valm. It's only August, do you really need it that much? It's a bit of a boring TSV. I'm sure you don't really want it for Christmas do you?

Gawd valm. It's only August, do you really need it that much? It's a bit of a boring TSV. I'm sure you don't really want it for Christmas do you?

It's not the TSV I want - don't get on with the skincare - but that Apricots and Cream set sounds lush. Am just having withdrawal symptoms from all the farting I've been doing! It's not too early to think about Christmas anyway - haven't we recently had "Christmas in July". Don't tell me you haven't bought any Christmas presents yet! :giggle:

i have been unsing the facial serum because I have it from previous purchases, but I honestly can not tell if it does anything at all. I use it with the Vit C powder, but again?????
What is it actually meant to do?

It's not the TSV I want - don't get on with the skincare - but that Apricots and Cream set sounds lush. Am just having withdrawal symptoms from all the farting I've been doing! It's not too early to think about Christmas anyway - haven't we recently had "Christmas in July". Don't tell me you haven't bought any Christmas presents yet! :giggle:

Of course I haven't Valm. I do not even think about christmas till late October. Back to the question of you buying something. If you need it and are not stockpiling then you can stop f.a.r.ting for a while. Too much f.a.r.ting isn't good for you although I haven't stopped since I started.

i know i`m loving the sound of that one as well when i find it i will say

The link doesn't say what's in it so I just phoned CS:
56.7g Hope In Jar
56.7g When Hope is not Enough Replenishing Cream
11.1ml Hope Is Not Enough Facial Firming Serum
11.1ml Hope Is Not Enough Omega Oil
The last one is new - don't know what it does but the 11.1ml size is tiny so if Supercoolwillow has got it right and the current QVC Price £39.66 is the TSV price it's not that amazing as they had the 2 moisturisers together for about £50 recently. Their TSVs are usually amazing value - maybe not this one though!

Pictures of the TSV

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/06/228006.001

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/06/228006.002

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/06/228006.003

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/06/228006.004

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/06/228006.005

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/06/228006.006

I am so glad this is a total boring TSV and I will not be in the least bit interested in it. No f.a.r.ts required.

I am so glad this is a total boring TSV and I will not be in the least bit interested in it. No f.a.r.ts required.

I wont be buying either! Woo hoo, that's another temptation out of the way! :sun:

Boooo, rubbish TSV! I want the omega oil, but it's a tiny bottle and I don't need any of the other products. Pennies saved. Now, who mentioned the Apricots and cream set? Mmmmmm...........

Latest posts

Back