Philosophy TSV 28th Aug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the number for Apricots and Cream will be - 228 720.

contains 710ml of shower gel, 710ml body lotion and a lip shine.

price around the £40 mark

Last edited:
I think the number for Apricots and Cream will be - 228 720.

contains 710ml of shower gel, 710ml body lotion and a lip shine.

price around the £40 mark

Hopefully the crappy tsv will set out & this might even be a OTO.
We live in hope :wait2:

Somehow, without actually wanting to be one, I am turning into a FART.
Think this will be another TSV I am not buying.:wait2::giggle::smirk:

Hopefully the crappy tsv will set out & this might even be a OTO.
We live in hope :wait2:

That would be great if it did. Have just been trying to calculate the ml for ml value for this and I get it to be just over £50.00 so the QVC price incl p&p is a saving of a measly £5.00. x

I am becoming more of a FARTer every day. £45 quid for shower gel and body lotion??

I know, the more I think about it I'm put off. A couple of Christmases ago MrM bought me a load of Philosophy shower gels one of them being the fresh cream one which I adored. They all smelt gorgeous and the smell lingered on my skin. I know that I've read that the formula has changed and I can tell the difference myself as MrM bought me more Philosophy things in the US last October. But then I suppose it depends how long that huge bottle is going to last for doesn't it? I know the "standard" size ones last me a long time.

I am coming to the end of my Philosophy stockpile and would love some new sets but I'll be b*ggered if I am going to pay out £45.00 for some shower gel and body lotion. I used some radox the other day and I am still here to tell the tale. I may have to think about going back to these lowly product again in these hard times.

I'll still buy the skincare as I know that it doesn't make my skin break out in an allergic reaction but like loveheart I'm nearing the end of my stockpile and won't be shelling out loads on any new SG's. They last me ages and ages compared to cheaper ones but I've definately noticed they don't hold their smell as much as they used to. Infact Waitrose do a cinnamon bubble bath which is far better than my last lot of CB!

I'll still buy the skincare as I know that it doesn't make my skin break out in an allergic reaction but like loveheart I'm nearing the end of my stockpile and won't be shelling out loads on any new SG's. They last me ages and ages compared to cheaper ones but I've definately noticed they don't hold their smell as much as they used to. Infact Waitrose do a cinnamon bubble bath which is far better than my last lot of CB!

That's my only concession re: splurging on Philosophy/L'Occitane is that the products do last for ages. Last week I bought some Original Source shower gels from Sainsbury's which were on a special offer of £1.00. Bought them mainly because I don't have anything zesty to use at the moment. Must say though that a week later I am already a quarter of the way through the bottle! x

I will def not be buying this.
Shame really I always used to get excited when it was a Phil. TSV, but this one seems very poor value, and very very not exciting

I will def not be buying this.
Shame really I always used to get excited when it was a Phil. TSV, but this one seems very poor value, and very very not exciting

I was thinking the same :yawn2:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Over £45 with p+p for THAT :?: QVC really have lost touch with reality...............

I agree, would love to try the Apricots and Cream but over £45, no way!!!! So unless they bring it down to IP, OTO or Summer Surprise I won't be buying!!!

Latest posts

Back