Quidco - Is this normal?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LavenderBlue

Registered Shopper
Hi Everyone

I wonder if anyone can give me any advice have just ordered the L'Occitane TSV via Quidco first time I have ordered using Quidco and it is not showing on my Quidco account and also not on my QVC account, am worried something has gone wrong and I have missed out, has this happended to anyone else or is this normal?

LavenderBlue

Hi,
Purchases on Quidco usually register fairly quickly, normally within 24 hours.
There is a whole section on the Quidco site about things that may go wrong with the tracking, and how to avoid them. You can also ask them to look into missing transactions, and that has worked for me in the past.

Hope that helps

x

Hi Lavender Blue,
The L'Occitane TSV was a little while ago now so presumably you ordered it when it was the TSV rather than in the last day or so? Do you use Internet Explorer or Firefox? When I log into Quidco using Firefox it shows up QVC tracked purchases almost instantly and lists the earnings. My TSV arrived at least a week ago and I'm thinking you may sadly have missed out somehow - perhaps something went amiss when you submitted your order on the QVC website, or you've tried to order something after the TSV day when the pricing was wrong on the website or something. I've not had problems with tracking on Quidco.

Hi Lavender Blue,
The L'Occitane TSV was a little while ago now so presumably you ordered it when it was the TSV rather than in the last day or so? Do you use Internet Explorer or Firefox? When I log into Quidco using Firefox it shows up QVC tracked purchases almost instantly and lists the earnings. My TSV arrived at least a week ago and I'm thinking you may sadly have missed out somehow - perhaps something went amiss when you submitted your order on the QVC website, or you've tried to order something after the TSV day when the pricing was wrong on the website or something. I've not had problems with tracking on Quidco.

I'd ring QVC!

Hi LavenderBlue, oddly enough my first (or may have been second) purchase from QVC through Quidco didn't materialise. I never bothered checking my account as I'd never had that problem before. It was a Philosphy TSV and I'm sure I did everything as usual. Now I always double check. Then I had a couple of orders that I received but didn't show up on Quidco (I didn't bother chasing them). Now it all seems to be fine.
I hadn't heard of Quidco or Rpoints etc. until I joined this forum; I could have been rich by now ... or even richer if I hadn't found QVC :D

Latest posts

Back