Questions for Pollyanna

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Derek has just been saying how he has no food in and is living on takeaways and needs a woman to look after him and was wondering if he could hire one! lol

Derek has just been saying how he has no food in and is living on takeaways and needs a woman to look after him and was wondering if he could hire one! lol

Awww......Derek is a sweetie,what a shame I am taken,I could listen to his lovely voice for ages!!!!

Mind you if it is just feeding up he wants I may not be a good choice,hubby didn't marry me for my culinary skills IYKWIM ;)

Hey Everyone,

Cor blimey you've all been busy....lol :)
I will confirm Lee and I are getting married, and that's the reason why we were asked to leave the jewellery channel, we do both miss it, but unfortunately we were forced to leave by the current regime. big thanks for all your well wishes, we really do appreciate your support for us.

Chat soon, and will have to pop a pic of the wedding on.

Love Pollyanna, Lee and Ziggy( the dog) xxxx

Hey Everyone,

Cor blimey you've all been busy....lol :)
I will confirm Lee and I are getting married, and that's the reason why we were asked to leave the jewellery channel, we do both miss it, but unfortunately we were forced to leave by the current regime. big thanks for all your well wishes, we really do appreciate your support for us.

Chat soon, and will have to pop a pic of the wedding on.

Love Pollyanna, Lee and Ziggy( the dog) xxxx

OMG thats amazing! (that you and Lee are getting married not having to leave tjc lol) i wish you both a life time of happiness together, i must say you are a georgeous couple x
Well how silly are TJC to loose to wonderful presenters more fool them!
hope you both have a great day and i look forward to the pics x

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, cant wait to see the piccies,
I wondered why I hadnt seen you on the channel, thought you were off on your hols, never mind their loss.
Good luck with all that your future brings x

Thanks for posting Pollyana and keeping all us nosey bints satisfied. :D Congratulations to you and Lee, such a bliddy shame you both had to leave....wtf have your private lives got to do with TJC?? :HUMP: You'd have thought the fact that you were both damn good presenters who could sell would be their main concern :rolleyes: but their loss petal, and ours of course. Anyway, wishing you both a long and happy marriage and don't forget those pics. ;) Sx :pPC:

Last edited:
Pop over to GemsTV Pollyanna - they don't mind married (or nearly married!) couples! What a peculiar ethos TJC have! Their loss hun because I'm sure you and Lee will be in demand.

Good luck on your forthcoming marriage :clapping: and us nosey bints do love a photo or two so please don't forget to post one of your happy day! Piccies of your engagement ring(s) would be great too! :giggle:

Thanks very much for replying to my very nosey thread Pollyanna! I did think the pics looked as though you were more than "just good friends" :wink2:

I echo everyone's comments and wish you both every happiness in your new life together - actually I wish all three of you best wishes as being a doggy person myself (I said DOGGY not DODGY!!) we can't forget about Ziggy! :Happy Dog:

I can't see TJC's problem having a married couple working for them as surely it would be nice to have a family feeling there. I wonder why they have a problem with that? Strange!

Anyway, thanks again Pollyanna, I appreciate you taking the time out to reply :flower:

Thank you so much everyone xxx
will have the pics up as soon as i can :) x

Congratulations to you both, you make a lovely couple :) TJC have some strange idea's don't they?..Oh well you were both too good for them anyway!

Hope you have a fab day, and look forward to seeing the piccies when you get a chance to post them up.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sooo sorry you both had to leave... you were two of the best presenters... we still miss you! TJC shot themelves in the foot, I believe.

Hope you will be very happy together!

I'm confused (nothing new there), didn't Lee get married last year or so and then have a baby, or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Hi Jacqualina,
Lee was married a few years ago and has a gorgeous little boy who is 19 months, unfortunately the marriage dissolved quite a while ago.

xx

Thanks Pollyanna, I thought I remembered something like that, just can't believe how time has flown (must be my age). It's sad it didn't work out, but I'm really pleased he has found hapiness again with you - you make a lovely couple.

Congratulations Pollyanna - wonderful news! We will definately all want to see photos!!!

I must say i find TJCs approach to your relationship very strange. I met my now husband at work (we were both management consultants working for the same client at the time) and both my employer and client couldnt have been more pleased for us. Normally as long as there is no direct report line most firms dont have an issue with it. Presenting live on telly like you both are i cant quite see what the problem is. Is their loss - you two were among my favourite presenters on the channel and i know i am not alone. Hope to see you both on our screens again soon!

xx

Didn't do 'Richard and Judy' much harm...hope 'Lee and Pollyanna' have similar success! x

Wishing Polyanna & Lee much happiness. x

We just need to clarify the Derek situation now ... (tee hee hee)

Ah bless, I was watching for the first time today in ages so thought I would pop in here to see what has been going on, lots by the looks of things :giggle:

Latest posts

Back