Customer Beauty Awards - The Winners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe I am 'cured' after all then - I barely flinched when the Gatineau OTO finally appeared on screen! lol

Hey, the 'bombarding' does work then - after several hours of being bored stupid, total apathy appears to have set in! :tongue2:

Oh sounds like QVC got it wrong. I thought the brainwashing was suppose to work and you bought.

I only dipped in and out and the suspense, never happened.:coffee:

They kept pushing this Hairfix Recovery system. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? :emo:

They kept pushing this Hairfix Recovery system. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? :emo:

I really liked it, but I think it depends on your hair type, and how you like your hair to behave. (if that makes sense!)

I use the hairfix shampoo and conditioner daily if I run out of Ojon until the next batch arrives

Yawn

I personally found it pretty boring - have they run out of guests? Using AY and JR together seems to be stretching it out a bit????
Anyone else bit bored on the night??:sad:

I personally found it pretty boring - have they run out of guests? Using AY and JR together seems to be stretching it out a bit????
Anyone else bit bored on the night??:sad:

Yes I was, so ended up not watching much of it, I used to hate missing the beauty shows on QVC now I am not fussed,
just interested in the LE shows

Yes - thought it was a good buy. Only use once a week/two weeks. It does what they say - makes your hair feel clean and 'light'. Have just finished 400ml set after a year. Would buy again.

Yes - thought it was a good buy. Only use once a week/two weeks. It does what they say - makes your hair feel clean and 'light'. Have just finished 400ml set after a year. Would buy again.

Yep, agree with you Snuffles. I've just about run out of this, but can't afford to replace it right now. It really does work on my hair - leaves it very clean, bouncy and light feeling and also makes the red colour I put in more vibrant which you wouldn't think would happen with a detox kit. Excellent stuff, just wish I could afford it again, but am saving my pennies for the Laura Geller in a couple of weeks ;)

Thanks all for your advice. I was concerned that it would strip the colour out of my hair, but I've now ordered...

Latest posts

Back