Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamondgirl

Now a Gran to Olivia May
Decided to go online in case there was anything good in the clearence sale today. Each time I log in and go to Home or falling auction I get logged out.Its so frustrating Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I think that looks good and then find I am not logged in so miss the item.

Is it me?????:mad:

It just happened again Grrrrrrrrrrrrr and why have they still not increased the basket size.I wanted two of the items but could only get one, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr TJC don't you ever listen to your customers Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

Well just tried to pay for an item Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. would not accept payment told me to contacted customer care so I did.The very nice young lady took my online details and tried to pay for my goods with my info online and she could not do it either so its not me. In the end I paid over the phone and she told me I would not be charged the extra postage as I had tried to buy online and have already made one purchase today. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am really getting frustrated now,phoned sales to buy some earrings,told him I did not want to pay postage as I wanted to buy online but had problems, he says phone customer care. I did.
Its seems he has save me some earrings that are not the ones I bid for.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr So now I do not have the earrings, the website is still playing up and I am getting high blood pressure.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I thought it was just me, thank gawd its not, though i havent tried to buy anything yet, have the oh waiting patiently with phone in one hand and card in the other :D

I thought it was just me, thank gawd its not, though i havent tried to buy anything yet, have the oh waiting patiently with phone in one hand and card in the other :D

That's a great OH you have there :D Mine says" Are you on that computer again!":D:D:D

So you're having a good day then Diamondgirl :Laughing1:

Sorry -couldn't resist! I hope you're sorted now.

Well wonder of wonders,last night my phone rang. It was TJC sales phoning to talk to me about my order for the pearl and agate earrings I had tried to buy earlier in the day. Well in a state of shock I told the young man the story of the order and the problems I had trying to sort it out. Minutes later he had sorted it out and as far as I know I shall be receiving the goods after all, less the postage as I had tried to order online originally to add it to my early online order.
Well thanks who ever you were that called thats much better service than I had been receiving.:eek:

Missed out on a few things yesterday because they took so long to answer the phone, and I couldn't get on the website either. Not much else to do at the moment as I'm supposed to be sitting with my feet up, so don't tell anyone I've sneaked out to catch up on the forum:)

Latest posts

Back