Give me strength!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's just ridiculous! If you can be bothered (and I understand if you can't) then why don't you try emailing the studio or even try emailing Derek Gibbons directly and maybe he can help. I don't think he tolerates fools gladly so may get to the bottom of it for you. I think his email is [email protected]. It'll be interesting to see if he helps.

I totally agree with you Sue.

I stopped watching and buying from TJC ages ago because of their rather less than honest selling tactics and their shite CS. I started buying a couple of months ago. Have placed 3 orders, 2 of which have been returned.

I spoke to CS today to be told they don't know why I've been "banned". Have I changed my address? No. Have I returned everything I've ever bought? No, errrr, why would I have a mountain of Iliana boxes if that were the case!

What am I told? "We'll look into it but it might take a few weeks but if you want you can phone back next week and we'll see if we've found anything out"! How about that for crap customer service? A few weeks? I have to phone back?

I don't think so!

Oh so you got the stock 'I don't know' answer too then?? What do they bliddy know!!?? :mad: You must be fuming Meesh. :pPC:

Yep Sue. I've had to delete a few posts that I was intending to put on here! Didn't want to embarrass Graham with the amount of swear words he'd have to edit out!

To be honest Klos, whilst I agree with what you say about Derek, I don't think even he, even if he developed magical, mystical powers, would be able to sort out the technical and CS issues TJC have.

Basically, CS are in Liverpool and the "people who can" are in London and don't work weekends. So my guess is that it's best to speak to somebody in London next week and get some sensible answers.

Bring back the London team i say! Kavita and Percey couldn't do enough to help, but looks like those days are long gone!
I had a great customer service a few weeks ago :headbang: called (couldn't get through to shopper) to see if an item was in stock told no sorry, emailed personal shopper who called me within the hour and ordered the item for me!

I bought a wee ring a few weeks ago, first time in nearly a year(decided to take the plunge again), and got my new pin no, which then meant I couldnt log on with my old password (they dont tell you this) but from the website (you can go in and change your pin number back, found that out myself ....).

I asked when I got the pin, if when I was ordering something and I wanted to use a different card (card was due to expire so card number would change) if I could still use the speed buying option .... I was told 'no idea, but dont worry, if it doesnt go through when you are ordering, you SHOULD be transferred to customer service who can help ...' this means that if I do see the ring I want for my birthday (a special birthday so a special ring) that I might not get it at all (would be using the new card) and it'll probably be a rign you wont be able to buy on the web ... my fate(and birthday pressie) will be in their hands

surely thuogh when something new comes out, like pin numbers and order discount codes, their customer services peeps SHOULD be trained in the services and systems ... they still look totally shambolic and unprofessional in this regard ...

no good getting the first time buyers once and then thats it ... (and I dont even work in business) its as if they dont really care about the next step, the next purchase ...

dont they get though, that return customers are what makes good business sense? that'll keep the company going (especially through times like this)

Oh I've been given a speed buying PIN but it doesn't work.... What does at TJC these days?? :rolleyes: They now have the best presenters and superior jewellery to the other channels but the whole buying process side of their business lets them down very badly :pPC:

I had a problem with the website yesterday (a tanzy ring sort of fell into my basket, as they do :cheeky:), the security certificate was mismatching, so I couldn't (or rather wouldn't, in case it wasn't legit) checkout. I texted the studio to ask them to tell the IT guy's, went and checked again 30 mins later and it was fixed!

Seems to work much better if you bypass CS totally at times!

****GOOD NEWS****

Re the website not accepting the discount code - had a nice email yesterday from Jay in CS to tell me that a refund cheque for £50 is being sent to me. Well done to CS for dealing with this so quickly. :clap:

****BAD NEWS****

You are not allowed to use the discount codes more than once even though the T&Cs are ambiguous and do not actually say this. However if you are sent a discount voucher more than once i.e. on separate purchases then apparently you can...... No it doesn't make any sense to me either. Either you can have more than one discount during the eligible period or you can't. :WHO KNOWS: I think it rather depends on who you speak to. :pPC:

Ain't it shocking though that we are so grateful whenever someone simply just does their job properly and politely? xxxxx

Yes Arge I know, unfortunately it's a sign of the times now. :thinking2: :pPC:

And on the bad news ............ no phone call back to me of any sort! So I reckon that's shite customer service!

****GOOD NEWS****

Re the website not accepting the discount code - had a nice email yesterday from Jay in CS to tell me that a refund cheque for £50 is being sent to me. Well done to CS for dealing with this so quickly. :clap:

:pPC:

****UPDATE**** BAD NEWS!!!!

Thought it was too good to be ****** true!! :HUMP: Refund cheque STILL not been sent :mad: despite speaking to Jay at least once about it since I received his email a month ago. :HUMP: The excuse was that it's only the 'director' who can sign cheques and he was out of the country....again!! :rolleyes: Sorry but I cannot believe that a company of this size has only one signatory for this purpose, even a small company would grind to a halt if that was true, no it's just a pathetic excuse to hang onto peoples' money for as long as possible. I feel a call to Trading Standards is due. :pPC:

:laugh: One cheque signatory????

I'd ask for the lost interest on your money Sue, may only amount to peanuts, but it's the principle!!

PPC I really feel for you with this issue.

I placed several orders early last year, I got all of them but 1 was not available yet they still took the money for it, 4 weeks later and several phone calls and emails I eventually got my money back. I haven't ordered from them since. I was very tempted the other week with reguards to a ring, but could I pay for it? NOOOOOOOOOO, I tried several times to call them but was put in a queue, tried to email them but got little response and it still has not been sorted too as far as I am aware.
For all the hassle it just isn't worth shopping with them.

Well back in the good old days i was told i would get a cheque and i did with in 24 hours! and that certainly wasn't signed by any director!
My goodness TJC pull your finger out and sort this mess out!
Sorry it has not been resolved yet PP x

:laugh: One cheque signatory????

I'd ask for the lost interest on your money Sue, may only amount to peanuts, but it's the principle!!

I'm seriously tempted to Mad but afraid that would be far too complex for them to deal with and could potentially put the company into meltdown. :rolleyes:

PPC I really feel for you with this issue.

I placed several orders early last year, I got all of them but 1 was not available yet they still took the money for it, 4 weeks later and several phone calls and emails I eventually got my money back. I haven't ordered from them since. I was very tempted the other week with reguards to a ring, but could I pay for it? NOOOOOOOOOO, I tried several times to call them but was put in a queue, tried to email them but got little response and it still has not been sorted too as far as I am aware.
For all the hassle it just isn't worth shopping with them.
It makes you just want to give up doesn't it!!?? :banghead: Their jewellery is by far the best out there as regards to the channels but their poor cs and website issues let them down badly and if enough people get pissed off by it they will stop buying, simples. :pPC:

Hello everybodies, thought i would add my sixpence worth too - as i have mentioned 28th August i had money to burn, and my sights were set on a tanzanite ring on TJC website; when friday came, i went on the web, only to find the ring gone - sent email, and got reply that it was out of stock, and to contact CS, i rang - but i wasnt answered, guess i was in a queue -and havent received any email from CS regarding my enquiry! so i havent spent my money with them - and reading all your postings, think i wont be either - as they dont seem to give a Joss about their customers, which is very bad form. Iam still a very disgruntled old persian lol xxxxxx:flower:

What a flipping carry on you've had PPC. Totally ridiculous. Why, why, why does this company let itself down so badly with it's CS when in other areas they are doing so well? How difficult is it to provide every customer with a good experience? Don't they understand the importance of this?

I remember a year or two ago I had a major issue and got so fed up that I emailed the CEO of their parent company in the USA. He was brilliant and got their Director here to contact me and resolve the issue. I don't have any details to hand but can have a good search if you want them PPC.

Hiya Klos!! :flower: I have just emailed CS again but I don't expect to get a positive response or in fact a response at all :rolleyes: so if you can find that info without too much bother I would appreciate it. £50 isn't a lot of money but I just don't expect to have all this hassle over something that was their website cock up to begin with. :HUMP: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back