Give me strength!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But it is a lot of money though and its money that you've earned and decided to spend with their company and this is how they repay you for that decision.

Nice or what?

OK PPC I've had a search and the person I emailed is Sunil Agrawal who is the Chairman of Vaibhav Gems who own STS Jewels and TJC. This is their site:- http://www.vaibhavgems.com/vaibhav2/m.htm

Sunil is based at STS Jewels in New York and although I can't find the email address I used I think it's [email protected]

If that's not right then you could try their customer services to ask for his email [email protected]

Good luck.

Cheers Klos :clap:....I think quite a few fms and guests will be saving that info too. :thinking2: :pPC:

I emailed Sunil Agrawal in the past and that email address looks familiar. I just trawled through my inbox and outbox and have obviously deleted the emails, but I recall that he responded to the effect that he had passed it on to "name" (I can't remember who) and asked him to contact me, which he did pretty pronto. Got to be worth a try.

Sorry, going off topic here for a minute but I have to say Yazrose I like your Mood! "In love" awwww that's so nice
3.gif

Do we need to buy new hats or are you living in wedded bliss already?

Sorry, going off topic here for a minute but I have to say Yazrose I like your Mood! "In love" awwww that's so nice
3.gif

Do we need to buy new hats or are you living in wedded bliss already?

No hats just yet Klos, I kinda asked this guy that I like out, I managed to give him my number, I have liked him for ages. Will see what happens. xxx

You flooze!! :Mrs James: Have a great time and try not to be too good. ;) :pPC:

I've just re-read this thread Sue and it occurred to me that (a) by offering to send you the £50 they have admitted liability in that their T&Cs were ambiguous and (b) by doing so they have entered into a contract with you.

I too have emailed Sunil in the past and got the same reply as Marble and also a very swift response from the manager in London at the time (who I'm sure has since moved on). Well worth an email to him.

I have been told I am due a cheque too.

I mailed on the 19th Aug and got a reply back (very quickly I have to say) which stated:

'This whole process can usually take up to a month. The MD who has to counter sign the cheques is currently out of the country and is due back at the beginning of next week.'

so he was back from the week beginning the 24th, still nothing here!!

I have been told I am due a cheque too.

I mailed on the 19th Aug and got a reply back (very quickly I have to say) which stated:

'This whole process can usually take up to a month. The MD who has to counter sign the cheques is currently out of the country and is due back at the beginning of next week.'

so he was back from the week beginning the 24th, still nothing here!!

That is so annoying, if they are offering you a cheque, then they should have the decency to send it out to you, as their customer ASAP, if it was the customer owing them the money, they wouldnt be so patient - surely in a company as big as TJC there must be more than one person in charge and capable of signing a cheque - it just seems very bad manners on TJC's behalf; a badly treated customer will soon end up taking their custom elsewhere. I Hope it all gets sorted out for you, its not nice to have the added anxiety and stress on top of things. xxxx

Last edited:
Ok I must be missing something here! Why are they sending cheques instead of just refunding the credit/debit card that was used for the purchase? Money Laundering laws state that monies should be refunded by the same method as the original payment!! I thought they didn't accept cheques?

Mine had to be done by cheque Klos because it wasn't part of the original card transaction i.e. TJC charged me the full amount instead of the discounted price so they 'owed' me £50 more than the card transaction amount. :pPC:

Yes you'd think so, wouldn't you!

But TJC seem to have their own (non) system whereby refunds can only be made by cheque. I was okay with that....
until they sent me a cheque that was unsigned!! :sad:

Yes you'd think so, wouldn't you!

But TJC seem to have their own (non) system whereby refunds can only be made by cheque. I was okay with that....
until they sent me a cheque that was unsigned!! :sad:

Ha ha that's an old trick that one Sacha - buying time perhaps??

Latest posts

Back