Give me strength!!!!!!!!! - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

That's just ridiculous! If you can be bothered (and I understand if you can't) then why don't you try emailing the studio or even try emailing Derek Gibbons directly and maybe he can help. I don't think he tolerates fools gladly so may get to the bottom of it for you. I think his email is derek.gibbons@tjc.co.uk. It'll be interesting to see if he helps.

Pinkpussycat Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshoo View Post
    I totally agree with you Sue.

I stopped watching and buying from TJC ages ago because of their rather less than honest selling tactics and their shite CS. I started buying a couple of months ago. Have placed 3 orders, 2 of which have been returned.

I spoke to CS today to be told they don't know why I've been "banned". Have I changed my address? No. Have I returned everything I've ever bought? No, errrr, why would I have a mountain of Iliana boxes if that were the case!

What am I told? "We'll look into it but it might take a few weeks but if you want you can phone back next week and we'll see if we've found anything out"! How about that for crap customer service? A few weeks? I have to phone back?

I don't think so!
    Oh so you got the stock 'I don't know' answer too then?? What do they bliddy know!!?? :mad: You must be fuming Meesh. :PPC:

Meeshoo Guest

Yep Sue. I've had to delete a few posts that I was intending to put on here! Didn't want to embarrass Graham with the amount of swear words he'd have to edit out!

To be honest Klos, whilst I agree with what you say about Derek, I don't think even he, even if he developed magical, mystical powers, would be able to sort out the technical and CS issues TJC have.

Basically, CS are in Liverpool and the "people who can" are in London and don't work weekends. So my guess is that it's best to speak to somebody in London next week and get some sensible answers.

Post Thanks / Like

Bring back the London team i say! Kavita and Percey couldn't do enough to help, but looks like those days are long gone!
    I had a great customer service a few weeks ago called (couldn't get through to shopper) to see if an item was in stock told no sorry, emailed personal shopper who called me within the hour and ordered the item for me!

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a wee ring a few weeks ago, first time in nearly a year(decided to take the plunge again), and got my new pin no, which then meant I couldnt log on with my old password (they dont tell you this) but from the website (you can go in and change your pin number back, found that out myself ....).

I asked when I got the pin, if when I was ordering something and I wanted to use a different card (card was due to expire so card number would change) if I could still use the speed buying option .... I was told 'no idea, but dont worry, if it doesnt go through when you are ordering, you SHOULD be transferred to customer service who can help ...' this means that if I do see the ring I want for my birthday (a special birthday so a special ring) that I might not get it at all (would be using the new card) and it'll probably be a rign you wont be able to buy on the web ... my fate(and birthday pressie) will be in their hands

surely thuogh when something new comes out, like pin numbers and order discount codes, their customer services peeps SHOULD be trained in the services and systems ... they still look totally shambolic and unprofessional in this regard ...

no good getting the first time buyers once and then thats it ... (and I dont even work in business) its as if they dont really care about the next step, the next purchase ...

dont they get though, that return customers are what makes good business sense? that'll keep the company going (especially through times like this)

Meeshoo Guest

I've never even been given a pin number! Shows how good their CS is!

Pinkpussycat Guest

Unhappy

Oh I've been given a speed buying PIN but it doesn't work.... What does at TJC these days?? :rolleyes: They now have the best presenters and superior jewellery to the other channels but the whole buying process side of their business lets them down very badly :PPC:

Post Thanks / Like

I had a problem with the website yesterday (a tanzy ring sort of fell into my basket, as they do ), the security certificate was mismatching, so I couldn't (or rather wouldn't, in case it wasn't legit) checkout. I texted the studio to ask them to tell the IT guy's, went and checked again 30 mins later and it was fixed!

Seems to work much better if you bypass CS totally at times!

Pinkpussycat Guest

****GOOD NEWS****

Re the website not accepting the discount code - had a nice email yesterday from Jay in CS to tell me that a refund cheque for 50 is being sent to me. Well done to CS for dealing with this so quickly. :clap:

****BAD NEWS****

You are not allowed to use the discount codes more than once even though the T&Cs are ambiguous and do not actually say this. However if you are sent a discount voucher more than once i.e. on separate purchases then apparently you can...... No it doesn't make any sense to me either. Either you can have more than one discount during the eligible period or you can't. :WHO KNOWS: I think it rather depends on who you speak to. :PPC:

Post Thanks / Like

Ain't it shocking though that we are so grateful whenever someone simply just does their job properly and politely? xxxxx