Why does Jill Franks look strange today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
Is it her hair? Her face? The fact her head is somewhat disproportionate to her body (sorry but it is because she's thinner than ever)? I can't decide but she looks a bit odd - at least odder than usual. If she's wearing Smashbox, I'm not sure they quite 'finished her off' - no puns about finishing her off generally .........

Is it her hair? Her face? The fact her head is somewhat disproportionate to her body (sorry but it is because she's thinner than ever)? I can't decide but she looks a bit odd - at least odder than usual. If she's wearing Smashbox, I'm not sure they quite 'finished her off' - no puns about finishing her off generally .........

I think it's because her hair is up, so the reality of how dreadfully underweight she is is starker than ever. I just can't believe she's a healthy person. :thinking2:

I think it's because her hair is up, so the reality of how dreadfully underweight she is is starker than ever. I just can't believe she's a healthy person. :thinking2:

I'm with you - there's a definite 'lollipop effect' going on there and that's not a good sign.

Why does she look strange? Because it's a day with a Y in it..........!She always looks a bit odd to me!!!!

I think its because the top she has on has a high neck line and really emphasis's that she has no width between her shoulders, she is in fact a cocktail stick, it is now official.

AS for Sarah? I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok.

I think its because the top she has on has a high neck line and really emphasis's that she has no width between her shoulders, she is in fact a cocktail stick, it is now official.

AS for Sarah? I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok.

I think you have a point - it's an odd top for a cocktail stick, as you say and now you've pointed that out, I can see what you mean. She does look unwell though. And if Sarah G is indeed pregnant, surely a dress would be better than her Grandad's pyjamas/tree surgeon outfit ........

I hate the lolly pop look so much women look so unhealthy fashion needs to bring back curves then you wouldnt get these silly women wandering about with heads too big for their bodies. Thank goodness for women like Holly willaby (Think you spell it like that) she looks lovely and you cant tell me that men wouldn't prefer her to Jill. Changing the subject a little I noticed that scotish designer looks ill far too skinny I do hope hes ok (Jon Amarbily I know I havent spelt that right)

She is definitely morphing into Iggy Pop by the day (as mentioned earlier in another post):sun:

I hate the lolly pop look so much women look so unhealthy fashion needs to bring back curves then you wouldnt get these silly women wandering about with heads too big for their bodies. Thank goodness for women like Holly willaby (Think you spell it like that) she looks lovely and you cant tell me that men wouldn't prefer her to Jill. Changing the subject a little I noticed that scotish designer looks ill far too skinny I do hope hes ok (Jon Amarbily I know I havent spelt that right)
I have noticed the same thing about Jon (the designer) I thought it was a different person I was watching, until he spoke , I was shocked !.
Holly Willaby is very popular she has a rounded figure and reminds me a little of Marilyn Monroe, never afraid to show off her figure !.

Jill Franks always looks strange - she looks like she's about 5 stone and her hair is the same colour as her skin, FGS. Not keen on the simpering, butt licking woman and I really don't know why she's getting more air time as I personally think she's a poor and disheveled looking presenter.

Jill Franks always looks strange - she looks like she's about 5 stone and her hair is the same colour as her skin, FGS. Not keen on the simpering, butt licking woman and I really don't know why she's getting more air time as I personally think she's a poor and disheveled looking presenter.

She is also the most self centred of all the presenters, and that is saying a lot.

I have to laugh when they let her present skincare on the CEW beauty awards night! I mean have to seen her fecking skin :?: she looks about 60, and she's sitting there bold as brass extolling the virtues of LEs skincare!!! :LOL::LOL:

FECKING USE SOME WOMAN :FUME:

I think you are all being very mean!!! :angel: I don't mind JF's presenting style and find her comments quite amusing. She is obviously spoiled by Larry but why not ?

I agree she is far too skinny. She is petite and very fine boned but the lollipop look is not healthy, she needs to put on at least half a stone.

Now me on the other hand....my hairdresser said I should not have my hair too short as it would give me the "pin head" look !

Linda :hi:

I have to laugh when they let her present skincare on the CEW beauty awards night! I mean have to seen her fecking skin :?: she looks about 60, and she's sitting there bold as brass extolling the virtues of LEs skincare!!! :LOL::LOL:

FECKING USE SOME WOMAN :FUME:

I think she looks like she's moisturized with lard, she's always so shiny and greasy looking.

I dont mind jill -yes sometimes she comes over a bit annoying but dont they all?
I much prefer her style to the school marm attitude of Alexis whom she is currently presenting with. Alexis looks mean- like she want to deck Jill and is snobby with it, Also Alexis contradicts herself saying who has time for a bath every day when flogging her verbena bath and in the next breath says some of you wont have showers - probably cos we are too poor having been talked into spending all our hard eaned money on her overpriced products then suggests we buy it and give it away. I love my friends but wont spend 25 quid on shower gel when asda do 2 for five pounds thank you! Alexis look well offended at being on the fab over 40 hour cos she aint 40 hilarious get over yourself love

I am also not keen on JF's presenting style and unfortunately we do seem to be having a surfeit of her at the moment.

I don't think she will ever want to put weight on as being skinny is all she's got in terms of competimg with the other presenters.

Although she gets on my wick, I do sometimes feel a bit sorry for her.

I dont mind Jill Franks, she comes across okay. She does look a bit underweight a stone in weight extra would help but apart from that she just looks like a regular ordinary woman

Latest posts

Back