Hello, I'm New....ish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Artemis and NMSE... hope you are having a great day - sun shining here and all is well in Pompoo land!!!

I just wanted to say hello after finally registering on the forum:blush:. I've been lurking for a while as I've become a little bit disgruntled with QVC and needed a bit of reinforcement to stop me buying things I don't really need:wink2:. The posts have made me laugh out loud at times and made me look at my possible spends in a different way. I still have the odd splurge but am trying to learn to "step away" from phone/laptop and 640!!!!!! I can't resist the beauty products :blush:but I've defo returned my last B&W item:devil:. And I need to join a group to resist easy pays! :sweat:

Hope to chat to you all and I'll disclose more of my dark spends in time:wink2:

xxx

Hi, I'm new too. It's the craft items that seduce me the most. I havn't reached your stage of despair yet, despite the fact that I've been with QVC from their launch - but I have been known to lose my resolve when something's on easy pay....

Welcome NMSE and Artemis :hi:

Hope I don't find you discussing potential buys on one thread while at the same time posting on the F.A.R.T.S thread saying you are strong and not giving in to temptation. I will find you and I will grass you up.:giggle: (it's all for your own good)

:devil:

Welcome NMSE and Artemis :hi:

Hope I don't find you discussing potential buys on one thread while at the same time posting on the F.A.R.T.S thread saying you are strong and not giving in to temptation. I will find you and I will grass you up.:giggle: (it's all for your own good)

:devil:

Thanks BakerGirl I think:happy: I'll try to resist temptation but feel better knowing I'm being watched to save me from myself:grin: I would like to add that discussing a potential buy shouldn't put me in the bad corner:sweat: I hope. If it does I better bring my chaise longue, my lappy and a huge bar of choccy. I could be here a while:devil:
"All I wanted was compliance of my wishes after reasonable discussion":nod::nod::nod:

Thanks BakerGirl I think:happy: I'll try to resist temptation but feel better knowing I'm being watched to save me from myself:grin: I would like to add that discussing a potential buy shouldn't put me in the bad corner:sweat: I hope. If it does I better bring my chaise longue, my lappy and a huge bar of choccy. I could be here a while:devil:
"All I wanted was compliance of my wishes after reasonable discussion":nod::nod::nod:

NMSE, don't thank BakerGirl. She is well evil and takes great pleasure in snitching on us f.a.r.ts. She is well known round here as Supergrass and should be treated with great caution. If you need help she is not your girl. Be afraid , be very afraid.

oh, me too!!!

I just wanted to say hello after finally registering on the forum:blush:. I've been lurking for a while as I've become a little bit disgruntled with QVC and needed a bit of reinforcement to stop me buying things I don't really need:wink2:. The posts have made me laugh out loud at times and made me look at my possible spends in a different way. I still have the odd splurge but am trying to learn to "step away" from phone/laptop and 640!!!!!! I can't resist the beauty products :blush:but I've defo returned my last B&W item:devil:. And I need to join a group to resist easy pays! :sweat:

Hope to chat to you all and I'll disclose more of my dark spends in time:wink2:

xxx

I've just joined this forum too, it's made me laugh out loud, thought I was alone with my QVC addiction.....I started with weekend and evening recreational use and now am mainlining with free view in the bedroom as well as downstairs. I will have to check into the Priory soon for help.

NMSE, don't thank BakerGirl. She is well evil and takes great pleasure in snitching on us f.a.r.ts. She is well known round here as Supergrass and should be treated with great caution. If you need help she is not your girl. Be afraid , be very afraid.

I'm shaking in my easy pay Emu's:ninja: Only joking:angel: I've bought nuffink:angel:
Now I don't mind being pulled up if I've been norty so I'll have to be on my guard against unwarranted spending and BakersGirl:sad: What's a girl to do?:emo:

I've just joined this forum too, it's made me laugh out loud, thought I was alone with my QVC addiction.....I started with weekend and evening recreational use and now am mainlining with free view in the bedroom as well as downstairs. I will have to check into the Priory soon for help.

Hello Silversequin, welcome to the forum. You don't need the priory when you have the f.a.r.ts on call here.

A woman after my own heart! Sky+ in lounge, sky in bedroom, PC in spare room and wireless lappy as I don't want to risk a missing any QVC:tongue2:
Now where do I find 14 nights in The Priory on 4 easy pays with free P&p?:cool2: I'll have to order my Travelon luggage and get in some jimjams courtesy of Carole Hochman ready for my stay along with a truckload of essential beauty products I'll need to look my best. I might meet a celeb or two:cool2: And I'll need a book...........SW 40 years perhaps?????
P.S. I don't have an itouch, do QVC sell that?:clapping:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum newbies! :hi:

I was a newbies about 5 minutes ago so you can see it doesn't take long to be swept up into the bosom of the forum! :D

Especially the F.A.R.T.S. - to be found on the Shopping Channel Anonymous thread (Forumites Against Reckless TSV Spending - coined by the genius Lemonsqueezy)

We're not about total abstinence like AA - we're about getting the best deal, and the best products for us - whether from QVC or another supplier - and not being mindlessly seduced by the hype!

Welcome to the gang my lovelies! :flower::wave2:

:fart2: :grin::giggle::grin::giggle::grin::giggle::grin:

Hilarious stuff - it delineates the oh so slippery slope perfectly.

Hubby bought me a laptop purely so I can keep an eye on QVC without flicking over constantly during actual entertainment progeys.

This is why I need the F.A.R.T.S. My lovely hubby is an enabler! Whether I want another piece of cake :cake: or another box of make up he's all about making me happy no matter how loony I'm being!

It's lovely, but of absolutely no help in the Resistance movement! Bless him! :heart::sun::heart::sun::heart:

Latest posts

Back