Kirks Folly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BaxterBailey

Registered Shopper
Apologies if I offend anyone that likes this range but anyway....

Is anyone else bemused by tonights show - surreal is probably how i'd describe it. There's fairy dust, jewellery (some of it not that bad), dolls at £65!!!!!!! and Dale and the folly lady are sat there with a glass of the old vino!!!!

mmmmmmm:confused::confused::confused:

Oh, I'd forgotten this was on tonight! Always worth a laugh, only had half a glass so far yet though ;)

£65 for the tackiest thing you've ever set eyes on.

Flipping heck,:eek: I've just looked on the website "Her pretty face is extremely life-like." Well I don't know anyone with a face like that and why on earth would you want to "detach" her clothes having paid £65 - it's hardly a child's doll :confused:?
Who are these buyers that keep procuring these wonderful bargains for us?

Apologies if I offend anyone that likes this range but anyway....

Is anyone else bemused by tonights show - surreal is probably how i'd describe it. There's fairy dust, jewellery (some of it not that bad), dolls at £65!!!!!!! and Dale and the folly lady are sat there with a glass of the old vino!!!!

Cant bear this switched off after 2 minutes!!

I used to put glitter in my kids tooth fairy letters and from Santa.

However, I ceased calling it fairy dust when they got to about 10....

Clearly missed a great marketing ploy there.

Ali x

And to cap it all they've got that model that can't stop giggling. Why has Dale got 2 glasses?

Those glasses they're drinking out of are almost £50 each. They've just shown them on auto delivery for 4 of them..... £200 for 4 of them???????

I hate the KF:HIT: woman, it is a total rip off!!
It was mentioned here before, the whole KF cr@p has a huge cult following
Like ; If you buy this fairy she will watch over you. If you buy this star only good will happen And poor people believe this sh@t and buy it

:STAR:
The woman should be shipped to the moon and stay there together with her mansion and family. Her daughter sells rip off fashion too on QVC

I have a beautiful necklace and earring set it is really well made sparkles brilliantly and I've received so many compliments on it.

A few years ago I got a lovely Victorian style brooch with a mare & foal on it in a light lavender blue with crystal around the outside and sent it to my sister who in her 60th year just loved it and she is a very fussy person when it comes to jewellry being tradionally a diamonds & gold person but as a horse lover I knew she would adore it.

piper

Hi,

i bought a beautiful KF necklace to wear on my wedding day.

It was lovely, and I got lots of compliments on it.

I wore it one other time after that.

Then 2 of the stones fell out. Another 3 have since come out, and all its done is been in the drawer! :eek:

I was SO disappointed, as its something I would have liked to keep forever sort-of-thing, as I got married in it.

Cheers,
Karen

Latest posts

Back