Kirks Folly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Karen

Sorry you lost the stones, why don't you write to Jennifer at Kirks Folly or via QVC explaining what has happened and the sentimental value of the necklace, as Kirks Folly use their types of stones on a regular basis they may have some which you could glue in yourself, failing that check online sites that deal in jewellry components.

Years ago before I got arthritis in my hands I used to make jewellry
using all that sort of stuff and when I am read posts here or reviews on QVC that stones have fallen out the mind boggles, it's not rocket science to make sure a stone stays in it's fixing and to my mind their quality control needs a kick in the backside.

kind regards

piper

I can't stand Kirk's Folly. In my opinion it is the biggest load of trash I have ever seen. I change channels when it is on. I wouldn't have it in my house even if they gave me a million pounds :D. Okay, I might think about it !

Hi,

i bought a beautiful KF necklace to wear on my wedding day.

It was lovely, and I got lots of compliments on it.

I wore it one other time after that.

Then 2 of the stones fell out. Another 3 have since come out, and all its done is been in the drawer! :eek:

I was SO disappointed, as its something I would have liked to keep forever sort-of-thing, as I got married in it.

Cheers,
Karen

Hi Karen - I'm sure if you send this to KF in Providence (send to Customer Services) they will replace the lost stones. I had a watch that lost some stones and sent it to them - it arrived back intact. You may be able to use a secure postal service to ensure it's not lost in transit!
Good luck!

Lesley

The Londoners

Last edited:
I watched the last 10 minutes of the last hour, and thought the items in the round up were horrible and terribly overpriced. Yuk yuk yuk.

this delight is £120 :eek:

Ah, yes Mrs James, but didn't you know that 'this delight at £120' was totally Handmade, wait for it in "CHINA"...............

What I don't understand is why people pay so much money for items of jewellery which are described as 'gold tone' or 'silver tone'. For that amount of money you could buy the real thing. And it's not just Kirk's Folly - there is other costume jewellery out there which is very expensive for what is basically very cheap metal!!:eek: Are people just paying for the 'name'?

Its tat that some people love!

I agree with all the posts on here about KF.

Thankfully we are all different. If somebody loves this stuff then so be it.
Its nice to know somebody gets so much pleasure out of her stuff
as long as they dont spend too much and make themselves short. I am
now convinced that there are an awfully lot of very sentimental people out
there who have probably been a bit short changed in life (ie if they have
had more than their fair share of bad luck and this stuff gives them comfort)

I watch bits of the show just for the giggle factor. Its like a pantomime.
I dont take it seriously at all. :D
You've got to hand it to them for thinking up all this stuff. Just when you
think there is only so much you can do with a fairy, a new keyring pops up!

I have only bought two items from KF one was under £15 and the other in Last clicks, I do agree with the ridiculous cost of Fashion Jewelry and I tend to get my items when Evans & Bon Marche have their sale, one year at Evans I saved £70 and all the items have stayed in good nick no stones out or breaking of any sort. Sometimes you can't win when you buy something my order of lovely silver earrings with chains hanging down arrived today with one of the earring in bits now if someone had taken the time to open up the small bag which was resealable it would have been obvious they weren't in saleable condition, no offence meant to most of the warehouse staff but there is no excuse and I just think the item was lifted off the shelf and sent out. So they will be going back for a refund.

Rant over!

piper

P's
I also ordered a ring which arrived a size bigger than I asked for but didn't return it as was last of a line, fortunately I am able to wear it on another finger.

About 5 years ago Jenniefer Kirk organized a cruise for fans. Even worse than fleeflits and kaftans aboard, a gathering of galumphing middle-aged ladies dressed up as fairies would be a devastating eyesight. The odd! male obliged as a fairy prince believe it or not, and we still receive odd clips of weird goings on in the USA.

It's all very much soft focus now perforce, but JK increasingly makes tongue-in-cheek references. She shows her practical and doubtless her hard headed business side, and she has a fine old mansion on the strength of it.

She originally engaged in a more extreme version but now the flowing garments have been exchanged for a market sideline in Dreamkeeper I haven't watched for a while now but it always amused me seeing how a new presenter would cope with surrreal aspect. Dale and Charlie do line up though.

I do have one of the large candles sitting on my hearth but that's all. The day I prance about in a fairy dress and wings will be time to shoot me. :eek: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back