I love SBC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose

Registered Shopper
Hello,

I bought some SBC gels a few weeks ago (way before the recent TSV) and I love 'em!

Wow, how versatile are they? I am addicted to the Collogen gel - I put it everywhere and in this close, humid heat its quite cooling.

I love mixing the gels up - especially on my feet where I am prone to blisters. Depending on what I feel I mix the Collogen with the Aloe Vera, a blob of Proppolis etc and its really lovely - especially before going to bed.

Tonight I did a face mask of the Collogen and Vit C gel and literally left it to soak into my skin. My face afterwards felt so soft and nourished - and the gels REALLY sank in well.

I am soooo buying more.

:D

I love the SBC Collagen as well. I use it everyday on my face, clean bare skin, then put my serum and then moisturiser over. Skin is a lot clearer than it was, and necklace lines on neck are not as deep.

My only concern is that the stuff contains alcohol, which I am against in principle, but having said that, it does not seem to affect my skin.

One of these days I must try the others in the range.

Linda ;)

I am a recent convert too, sadly bought mine before I knew there was a TSV :(. My skin seems to love the collagen and I have had no bad reaction to it.:)

I love them too. Again, the alcohol doesn't seem to bother my skin despite it being fairly sensitive and prone to patches of excema if unhappy.
The arnica gel gets slapped onto my shoulder regularly (too much hunching over the computer) and straight onto any bangs or knocks. I also put it onto my dog's arthritic leg and my Mum who has fibro uses it a lot as well.

I love SBC as well,use arnica gel every day on my arthritic joints and the aloe vera gel took all the pain out of a nasty burn and within a few hours even the redness had gone.The TSV a few days ago was a really good one,everything useful and no "dogs",

i have arnica in nearly most rooms of the house...i also make sure the kids [ all left home ] have some in their own homes too.....i reached over one day & badly burnt my arm on the kettle..after saying oh dear.i pumped a load on the area & sat & cried for being so b''''y stupid to reach over a boiling kettle for the tea bags....i has a mother & father of a blister & lots of 'oh what a mess does it hurt' noises & people were amazed when i said nope not at all.......collagen on face [ thanks & will take it further down & see if it will help all my pile of teacakes ].......all their range is brilliant that ive tried & at present using the cotton bath soak as a hand wash as i dont like soap anywhere & no i am clean i just prefer not to have gunk on the sinks etc........even got hubby onto purity as he was fed up of cleaning his own sink.......;)

I love it too! I do the collagen and vit c mask as well, its the only mask that I've ever noticed a difference with. My mum (who is a very heavy smoker) does a collagen mask each week and the change in her skin is amazing. The cucumber is great on the eyes too.

I have been slathering the collegen on at nights in a thick layer ad leaving it on.My skin just loves it.

Hello,

I bought some SBC gels a few weeks ago (way before the recent TSV) and I love 'em!

Wow, how versatile are they? I am addicted to the Collogen gel - I put it everywhere and in this close, humid heat its quite cooling.

I love mixing the gels up - especially on my feet where I am prone to blisters. Depending on what I feel I mix the Collogen with the Aloe Vera, a blob of Proppolis etc and its really lovely - especially before going to bed.

Tonight I did a face mask of the Collogen and Vit C gel and literally left it to soak into my skin. My face afterwards felt so soft and nourished - and the gels REALLY sank in well.

I am soooo buying more.

:D

Hi Lola Rose, I've been wondering about this range for a while,and it sounds
good. I use Liz Earl face products at the mo, but i feel i could be doing
with using Collogen and the Elemis Pro Collogen is far too expensive:eek:

Hi Lola Rose, I've been wondering about this range for a while,and it sounds
good. I use Liz Earl face products at the mo, but i feel i could be doing
with using Collogen and the Elemis Pro Collogen is far too expensive:eek:

Hello SleepingBeauty,

My whole skincare rountine is LE however I wondered about SBC for ages until I finally took the plunge.

To be honest I'm not great at keeping to a regime but I like to do some sort of treatment to make up for my bad behaviour!!! Hehehee!

The treatment I did the other day was Collogen and Vit C - it was lovely and I sat in the bath and it was so cooling - nothing heavy which is great in this weather! I was sooo surprised how moistursed I was considering the gels are water based - oooh I want to do another now!!

As I said orignally I've used the gels on my feet mainly - mixing them up to get a great treatment. Again, because the gels are cooling it helped with my slightly swollen feet that were blistered.

I have to say that sometimes just after you apply the skin can be a little sticky BUT once its soaked in there is no problem. The other issue is that you use lots of it because they are great!!

The set I have is the SBC 8 Piece Mini Gel Collection (224892) but its on wait list again. I also have the SBC 4 Piece Essentials Collection (220542) but of course that only has four gels to it which are mainly for the body.

I hope this helps!

Hi Lola Rose, Many thanks for all the info and for the 2 brill sets
you mention. I'll look forward to trying them out.

I know what you mean about bad behaviour lol. It plays havoc with
the old bod! I'm clocking on a bit(40!) so i need buckets of collagen
etc lol. :eek:. I get swollen feet also, too much dancing.:)

Latest posts

Back