Derek Marks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Because of my rather strange sense of time I've set me alarm - now beat that for sad. I'll be beating you off PPC - I'm first in the line for squeezing those little cheeks and pressing that dear face to my bosom. xxxx

what i wont to know is which cheeks will you be squeezing and will it be before after or during the face in the bosom and have you a small bosom after all he is only a wee one and you dont want to suffocate him

what i wont to know is which cheeks will you be squeezing and will it be before after or during the face in the bosom and have you a small bosom after all he is only a wee one and you dont want to suffocate him

Definitely facial cheeks - anything lower than the chest is perfectly safe with me. I have absolutely ginockerous bazoomas perfectly made for wrapping around dear little chaps. xxxxx

Don't panic, Derek, I'll be standing by with oxygen in case Argey gets a bit too enthusiastic.... can't have you getting cuddled lifeless before your shift!

Argey means no harm but she has no idea of the strength of her frontage, bless 'er!

Awww ... I caught a few minutes before toddling off to bed last night and I thought to myself that there would be a few happy ladies in ST.com today! He seems such a sweetie.

Hi All,
Here are my dates for the next week on the Jewellery Channel, hope I get a chance to catch you
Saturday 22nd - 2-6pm
Sunday 23rd - 6-10pm
Tuesday 25th, Wednesday 26th and Friday 28th - 2-6pm

Derky :)

You're a happy bunny aren't you Julie, now you've got Derky back on your screen :4:

Hi Derky,

You look so at home on TJC. You are, I am sure, a real asset to the channel. :star:

I am the Irene in Worthing who sent the text saying it was nice to see your hairless fingers! What they probably didn't pass on to you, was I also said you are lovely with or without hair! :giggle:

Your are really a sweetie, and I am so glad you are back on our screens. Feeling a bit sorry for myself as I am recovering from a foot operation, but I can't think of a better why to spend an afternoon then watching you on the telly!

Will be tuning in tomorrow, as I am sure all of your st.com girlies will be!

Love Irene xxxx

Latest posts

Back