Diamonds can be free at Rocks.TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good luck with that ring P A L. I've lost count of the number of times I made bids on the Mystic Topaz at £17, £19 and £20! Logging in and out, changing browsers and finally computers and still nothing in my basket! Under another name tho'!! :mysmilie_738.gif:

Good luck with that ring P A L. I've lost count of the number of times I made bids on the Mystic Topaz at £17, £19 and £20! Logging in and out, changing browsers and finally computers and still nothing in my basket! Under another name tho'!! :mysmilie_738.gif:

I tried and tried for the Mystic Topaz too Sacha but no luck I don't think as there is nothing in my basket.:(

I managed to get a Garnet and Diamond bracelet and a smokey quartz ring,but appear to have 406 of them in my basket.LOL
Will have to wait till Tony sorts it before i can check them out.It was hard to bid and there were sound problems etc but they seem to be trying hard to sort it out.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow will see some of your problems ironed out - but I'm sure they will want to hear if its not working for you.... so they can fix it

I've managed to have a trouble free time with it - which is amazing because my pc is very antique

& will you be wearing the 406 items at the same time???? lol

I think they've done a brilliant job tonight fixing problems as they go along. By the end of the night it was much much better. I won a Citrine Ring but it went AWOL on the way to my basket! I think maybe "Tigerlily" or some other pseudonym stole it!! Tony got on the case really quickly though so it's sorted!

I got really confused though - isn't hard I know - but after 10 minutes I couldn't remember who was who with all their different names! I believe our very own Diamond-Lyn was in there under another guise! No it wasn't "craigsnewbitontheside" I would have recognised that name!

Anyway I enjoyed the night - yes frustrating at times but it's new and gremlins always managed to crop up but they'll get stamped on and everything will be great - I have faith!

I managed to get a Garnet and Diamond bracelet and a smokey quartz ring,but appear to have 406 of them in my basket.LOL
Will have to wait till Tony sorts it before i can check them out.It was hard to bid and there were sound problems etc but they seem to be trying hard to sort it out.

I thought you had bought one for all your ST friends! I'm gutted now :Crying:

Aha! Another pseudonym! Go on Sacha give us a clue? :Thinking2:

:)hello girls i am a wreck now after that marathon though nice to see most of you there ,loved the chat room and i managed 2 bag 3 things!!!

Well done Marie, hope you didn't end up with 300 things in your basket like some of the others! :mysmilie_691.gif:

I think they've done a brilliant job tonight fixing problems as they go along. By the end of the night it was much much better. I won a Citrine Ring but it went AWOL on the way to my basket! I think maybe "Tigerlily" or some other pseudonym stole it!! Tony got on the case really quickly though so it's sorted!

I got really confused though - isn't hard I know - but after 10 minutes I couldn't remember who was who with all their different names! I believe our very own Diamond-Lyn was in there under another guise! No it wasn't "craigsnewbitontheside" I would have recognised that name!

Anyway I enjoyed the night - yes frustrating at times but it's new and gremlins always managed to crop up but they'll get stamped on and everything will be great - I have faith!

Sorry Klosblue, Wasn't me!!! I only got (or hope i got) the diamond shape smokey Quartz ring! I currently have over 5,000 of those in my basket and cant even check my one out!! :rolleyes:

For those of you who didnt guess my alter-ego is Tigerlily:D

I managed to check out the MT ring this morning! Last night I tried to bid on a couple of things I really wanted - the flower multi gem ring, the blue topaz trilogy ring and the garnet bracelet - and realised I couldn't place a bid :eek:. So then I started to panic, and I was just clicking frantically on everything. Eventually, at about 10.45, I heard Barry mention my name as a new bidder for the MT ring - but still nothing showing on the screen for me, my name came up on screen a few minutes later. Then, blow me, he did it again with a smokey quartz bracelet that I hadn't really meant to bid on! Thankfully jeano won that one!
Anyway, although the MT ring would not have been my first choice, I'm delighted that persistence paid off in the end, and I got it for the bargainous price of £20 :) I couldn't check it out until this morning, but when I logged on this morning there was a pop up to say I had won it.
The whole site just crashed totally for me at just after 11pm and Barry was still in the middle of an Iolite ring, I don't know what happened there!
Anyway, I thought they did very well in difficult circumstances. Loved Barry, seemed such a nice bloke. I hope they get things sorted out before the site goes properly live on Monday, otherwise they'll be bankrupt before they know it. (Some very silly prices last night).

I managed to check out this morning too, no problems at all. Last night was fun, but frustrating, I was just clicking away on everything and eventually I heard Barry say that I had won the silver diamond earrings! So I'm happy! Well done everyone else who managed to get hold of some lovely items at silly prices! I'm sure their problems will be sorted today/over the weekend, and it will be up and running fine by Monday. Great fun!

I thought it was great fun despite all the gremlins and not being able to bid on a couple of items I fancied and I loved the chatroom banter.

Well done to the Rocks team and I hope things go more smoothly for you tonight!

Congratulations0.jpg

Coloured Rocks

568.gif
well_done2.gif
guys!

Just wish some people could have had more patience & understanding
and not continued to bombard the chat room with 'I can't bid' & stuff
even after Tony had several times answered with 'Sorry, we're working on it'
Give 'em chance it was the first show ffs .. bound to be a few initial problems.
These 3 trial evenings were specifically scheduled to find out what problems there
may be & hopefully get them sorted ready for the launch 'proper' on Monday night

tongue-smiley-8861.gif

Latest posts

Back