Lost QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

daydreamer

Registered Shopper
They got a problem..trying to fix it!!!...it would be on one of my favorite show days :mad:...but some of the stuff on there today seems to be of ~outlet~ quality..not impressed!

daydreamer

i hope it's back on for you soon. It's actually my least favourite show days ( can't stand xmas ) or the lead up to it.....but that's probably because i'm a miserable b****r. :rolleyes:

Probably good that it's not on - I still can't understand why they show Christmas stuff in July. I have to post Christmas presents in September (parents live abroad) but there's no way on earth would I buy pressies in July. Such a bad idea.

I love Christmas, love the peversity of Christmas in July and have organised my day to be near the tv. OK on the scale of human tragedy it's not exactly right up there, but hope they get it sorted soon!

I thought my telly had gone on the fritz when I first tuned in to a blank screen
Daydreamer I noticed quite a few of the items for Christmas have been on the clearance section for about two weeks if not more then was surprised to see they had changed the prices to Christmas in July ones, just trying to get rid of old stock to my mind. There is only one item I was going to look out for which sold out last year which was baubles with robins on them, I am a robin fan.

Regards
piper

i just came here to see if anyone else had probs
cant watch it live on site either
i dont like cij day but am feeling poorly with throat ulcers and had terrible night and was looking forward to lying on sofa and dozing in front of it

watching price drop etc doesnt have quite the same soporific effect :(

I'm so sad that I've sent the kids to grannies for the day so I can watch. OK, so I've bags of work to do as well, but I shall have QVC on (hopefully) in background for a change.

It must have been fixed - it's back on Sky now. It's a repeat show but I think it always is at this time. Maybe they'll say something about it at nine o'clock.

Me to!

I know what you mean. Another miserable bugger over here to Mrs James!
Sadly the true Spirit of Xmas got badly trampled by the Spirit of Consumerism
and is on a life support machine in a comma!

i hope it's back on for you soon. It's actually my least favourite show days ( can't stand xmas ) or the lead up to it.....but that's probably because i'm a miserable b****r. :rolleyes:

Its working on Virgin. Just checked as today is one of the avoid for me.

Maybe Santa has taken out an injunction?????:p

It's an avoid day for me too Donna- as is tomorrow, for I'm too clutzy to craft.

I love Christmas and buy small gifts and stocking fillers as and when I see them but these QVC shows, especially 'Muscal Christmas World', are just too tatty.

I'll consider today and tomorrow as money-saving opportunities. Can you hear me BusyLizzie??? :D

I know what you mean. Another miserable bugger over here to Mrs James!
Sadly the true Spirit of Xmas got badly trampled by the Spirit of Consumerism
and is on a life support machine in a comma!

Have to agree with both of you. I have nothing against Christmas, but sadly it is all about spending £££ and less about the real spirit of CHristmas.

It's still a repeat hour!

No live programmes- I'm going to get loads of work done if I can get off here!

BTW- I totally agree about the consumerism, just like the idea of it, but never buy! Although, I can't guarantee that about Christmas craft day tomorrow!

On Virgin Media at least there seems to be no sound at the mo, yet the on-air presenters don't seem to be aware as they're going on business as usual.. is everyone having this problem?

Just for comparison, as they said this was also the TSV in teh States. QVCUS same TSV is $29.94, on 2 easy payments and also an AD option as there are 3 more in the set that will be delivered in November. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back