R.I.P - former guest presenters...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fletchie

Registered Shopper
Whatever happened to my all time fave Smashbox presenter, the fabulous Timber Gooding....those leather trousers, the man make up and the muscles. Never did find out what happened to him?

Also, how about Daniel, also from Smashbox and Lee from Philosophy? Neither show has been the same since they brought in the dull as dishwater replacements...

Me personally, I would lurve to get shot of the annoying Adrienne, the portly gent who does the pie/cake show and the smug guy from Ojon who thinks he's done the indigenous tawira indians a favour in saving them....grrr!

My favourite was daniel too, loved him.

Adrienne is awful, the Tefal lady used to drive me up the wall too, she was always saying the presenters name during her demos!

There was a rather elegant lady with blond hair who used to guest on Elemis shows.I was mesmerised by her beautiful hands and would have bought anything from her. I buy hardly any of the range now!

I loved Timber, he was very entertaining. I like Dennis from Ojon, but can't watch Dawn Bibby or Mr Christmas.

ooo yes, and even more attractive since his wife left him, more "vulnerable"
IYKWIM :tongue2::tongue2:

Linda

I'm not surprised, hot he maybe, but his accent was so annoying and he does come across as patronising. I think her name was Savannah and she was beautiful looking...:envy:

I loved Timber, he was very entertaining. I like Dennis from Ojon, but can't watch Dawn Bibby or Mr Christmas.

I so wanted to marry Timber! i'd have perfect make up every day and i would overlook the leather trousers!!:cheeky:

Whatever happened to the bossy sounding hoover lady. I can't recall seeing her for ages and ages. Sorry I can't remember her name.

Yes Fletchie, I miss Daniel and Lee too. They made everything sound so desirable and interesting! Pleased to see no more Olivia (?) doing Mr Christmas musical things on the Christmas day. Ghastly woman, so insincere and affected! Where was Dexter though? Put out to grass finally?

Leeeeeee, I miss him sooooooo much. Do you think thats a bit sad. At least he showed a bit of enthusiasm for his products. On the plus side, I haven't bought any Philosophy lately.

Whatever happened to the bossy sounding hoover lady. I can't recall seeing her for ages and ages. Sorry I can't remember her name.

I can't recall her name either but pretty sure I heard her grating, nasally tones just a couple/few weeks back.......? :thinking2:

Whatever happened to my all time fave Smashbox presenter, the fabulous Timber Gooding....those leather trousers, the man make up and the muscles. Never did find out what happened to him?

Strangely enough fletchie, I went on a Timber Gooding Google-hunt last week and discovered that he no longer works for Smashbox. I discovered that he is now a photographer. Daniel Chavez is still working for Smashbox.
PS I am retired and going on Timber Gooding google-hunts keeps me out of mischief while I wait for pension day!

Strangely enough fletchie, I went on a Timber Gooding Google-hunt last week and discovered that he no longer works for Smashbox. I discovered that he is now a photographer. Daniel Chavez is still working for Smashbox.
PS I am retired and going on Timber Gooding google-hunts keeps me out of mischief while I wait for pension day!

A little bit sad Scouser, but I have to admit googling Lee from Philosophy a while back.

Dennis from Ojon is lush! His accent is just lovely too, could listen to him talking all day! Also if he wanted to run his fingers through my hair he can anytime.

*ahem*