R.I.P - former guest presenters...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well when Timber went he was promoted within the company(Smashbox). We had a Smashbox counter in Debenhams back then and the sa told me. He actually use to come and do the product training. Then he was promoted and travelled the Far East etc. He did introduct us to Daniel before he went. I like that about Smashbox, someone we know goes and they introduct you to the next person taking over.

I had my makeup done by Daniel and he is the most lovely charming man you could meet. He also was promoted and travels doing product training now around the world.

Both are friends of Dorothy. So sorry no marriage on the cards.

The first Mrs.Ojon it seems ran off with someone else. I got this from reading the QVC US community board. A poster knew Denis in person and knew what happened. And yes she post on a thread where people were gossiping about her disappearance. They seemed to blame him and she said no. Strange that Denis's brother in law still does the shows with him.

Now Lee is indeed the mystery. Did he jump or was he pushed?

Just Googled "friends of Dorothy" ..........never heard that one before. Thanks, must remember it.

I LOVE Denis from Ojon. He looks a little bit like John Thompson but you can't hold that against him - not when I have other things I'd like to hold against him!! Sorry! Got a bit carried away there - wish it was Denis doing the carrying!! STOP!! Sorry will behave with a little more decorum now I promise!

I like Timber well enough, couldn't take to Daniel at all but I love Nina! I think she's the best MUA they've had on Smashbox :wave2:

I noticed last week though that she wasn't wearing her massive engagement/wedding ring for any of the shows, wonder if anything is afoot?

Tx

I could listen to Denis from Ojon's voice all the live long day

He could make a fortune doing Books On Tape! :D

Timber and Daniel from Smashbox are probably my favourite guests ever. I prefer the Smashbox handover method rather than "known and loved guest vanishes never to be mentioned again and new random bod turns up" way of doing things.

I miss Daniel from Smashbox he was soooooooo funny, he's such a sweet guy I added him as a friend on Facebook and he always replies he's always zipping off here there and everywhere!! Would love his job!

Do you remember the blonde lady who used to do the Gatineau shows before Andrew?? think her name was Amanda,she is kinda Sloane-y,quite attractive.
Anyway I loved her,she used to make me laugh.I actually prefer her to Andrew.I don't actually use Gatineau though,very occasionally the Floracil if there's a deal to be had.

I miss Timber also he was lush!,couldn't give a toss if he batted for the other team,fit is fit.:tongue2:

I like Timber well enough, couldn't take to Daniel at all but I love Nina! I think she's the best MUA they've had on Smashbox :wave2:

I noticed last week though that she wasn't wearing her massive engagement/wedding ring for any of the shows, wonder if anything is afoot?

Tx

She wasn't wearing it for the last lot of shows either. I noticed only because she had started wearing her gorgeous giant heart ring (a ring I covet every time I see it!) on her left forefinger!

Love the word 'afoot' by the way - very Sherlock Holmesy! You don't hear or read it nearly often enough!

I miss Daniel from Smashbox he was soooooooo funny, he's such a sweet guy I added him as a friend on Facebook and he always replies he's always zipping off here there and everywhere!! Would love his job!

Keep an eye out for your local Debenhams, they are opening Smashbox counters up and down the country. Daniel usually comes along and does makeups. That was how I met him.

Do you remember the blonde lady who used to do the Gatineau shows before Andrew?? think her name was Amanda,she is kinda Sloane-y,quite attractive.
Anyway I loved her,she used to make me laugh.I actually prefer her to Andrew.I don't actually use Gatineau though,very occasionally the Floracil if there's a deal to be had.

Amanda Birch - she used to work at Michaeljohn, now has glossy beauty salon off Marylebone High Street. I think she uses organic beauty products now, no longer Gatineau. I liked her too.

I can't recall her name either but pretty sure I heard her grating, nasally tones just a couple/few weeks back.......? :thinking2:

Didn't she just!

I remember once a presenter for a show didn't turn up/was ill or something and AY did a show with her. Made AY look like a wall flower lol.

Thank you GenieDi and Looby I think her name was Katherine, it certainly rings a bell.

Didn't she just!

I remember once a presenter for a show didn't turn up/was ill or something and AY did a show with her. Made AY look like a wall flower lol.

Thank you GenieDi and Looby I think her name was Katherine, it certainly rings a bell.

The one of the famous youtube clip with Charlie when the vacuum cleaner wouldn't fit together?

Does anyone know what happeded to the woman who used to present the mineral powder (think her name is Merryil)

Merryil who used to present BE was featured in a magazine showing of her new botoxed look, saying how great it was, and very soon after she was gone.

oh my god, what a great idea - we should all add him as a friend on facebook as the Daniel appreciation society! I so wish he'd pop back to QVC once in a while, he was such a sweetheart... I'm off to find him on Facebook and then google Timber!!!