R.I.P - former guest presenters...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amanda Birch - she used to work at Michaeljohn, now has glossy beauty salon off Marylebone High Street. I think she uses organic beauty products now, no longer Gatineau. I liked her too.

Yes,thats the one.She was cool.
Interesting that she's gone from Gatineau's chemical cocktails to organic.

Merryil who used to present BE was featured in a magazine showing of her new botoxed look, saying how great it was, and very soon after she was gone.

Do you mean gone from QVC ?.... or something else ?

BTW, I'll never forget Timber ! Glad to have some news about him !
Thanks to all of you ! :flower:

I miss Harry Green (technically a co-presenter rather than guest presenter)

I had to watch with one hand ready to cover my eyes. He was always just one small step away from removing an arm with a random power tool.

An accident waiting to happen. It is alleged that Kenny Everett based his accident prone handyman on Harry

"DIY first, safety second"

Stuart

what about the woman who used to do the preserve boxes with long black witchy hair, think she was called Nicola?

I just remembered the "dentist" with the fake hair who had the whitening system complete with hook to gouge your teeth out with.

What was his name?

what about the guy with the coloured shampoos - he had a grey mullet himself and used to beehive all the presenters hair...

I quite miss Emma Lamport who used to gush about the Tiffany lamps..did not realise I missed her until she was suddenly replaced by a bit of a creepo who's name escapes me.
Another mention for scary Katherine the vacuum queen..would you dare have a dirty carpet with her around?

I used to love the american traditional designs craft lady - can't remember her name but she laughed like mickey mouse - brilliant!

bare escentuals much preferred previous woman MERYL

And Barbara, the model whose age went up by a year each time she appeared on the BE shows.

Not seen Carrie for months - she who has twins and who demonstrated those horrible microfibre towels.

What happened to the woman who presented Pout products - she looked like Miss Piggy.

Beverley Cresswell (?) seems to have gone awol - perhaps she will turn up for Christmas shows

Linda :wave2: