Please Mr director tell Catherine

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please Mr director tell Catherine

Please will someone tell Catherine to shut up and let the guest speak. Last night with Joseph Esposito she was gushing on about old films and anything not related to his range. she kept telling us about her connection with Wales her new man(poor s*d). Joseph could hardly get a word in and his face when she told him she would be on with him today.! She is sooo false and gushy and self promoting I just cannot watch her any more. Rant over.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to know I'm not the only one.:wave2: I don't hate Catherine, but I think she is incredibly fake, and out to self-promote herself at every given opportunity.

But to be fair to Catherine, the same could be said of a lot of other shopping telly presenters, across all the channels.:cool2:

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Totally agree, JR, AY, AK for instance, I just can't stand watching her face when she is trying to look as if she adores something, she looks as if she's in great pain. I really wanted to hear Joseph not her blabbing on.

Pinkpussycat Guest

I agree. When you have too much sweet stuff it makes you sick. :rolleyes: I remember reading a couple of years back that CH was a former dental nurse who got her break into television with QVC and it's as if she's never quite got over it. She has to show that she's sooooooooooooo enthusiastic about everything to the point of sounding fake and completely insincere. If she calmed down a bit she'd be much more watchable. :PPC:

Post Thanks / Like

Poor JE, I do quite like a lot of his jewellery & he's such a pleasant guest, interesting but quietly spoken.....far too well-mannered to start trying to talk over a lady woman so little chance of getting a word in edgeways really when he's on with somebody like CH!

On the Kipling shows she was going on & on about how suitable the bags were for festivals & how many she'd been to.....! Arrgghh, shut up for gawd's sake, we don't give a ruddy stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Too right about lady woman KWC.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

As others have said, I don't intensely dislike CH, she's reasonably normal to look at, sounds reasonably normal to listen to (when she's not gushing about some unrelated twaddle!) but the point is I wanted to hear what Mr. Esposito had to say about his Italian background, the history of the family business & the jewellery.......!

Re. her wittering on about Wales, whilst it is a very nice place to visit, or live, at this moment in time I'm not actually considering buying it so don't really want to hear about it just now.....! lol :tongue2:

watersiren Guest

lol ladies, exactly my thoughts. i like her when she is not overexcited, but it is always like looking at sb who is 'dumb, but kind'; this is not intended as an insult, but i can't find a better way to put it. lol

Post Thanks / Like

She is so over the top at times and she doesn't stop on air all she twitters about all the stuff she uses and its all on QVC

Post Thanks / Like

JE probably doesn't know where Wales is (no offence to Wales but Americans aren't hot on foreign geography), he probably thinks she is related to Moby Dick (oh dear, we're back to that turkey)

Linda :wave2: