Please Mr director tell Catherine - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please Mr Director tell Catherine

It is rude not to let guests speak, on telly or elsewhere.

How must they feel having travelled all this way and then having to listen to all these great I AM'S. talking total twaddle. Huntley, Franklin, JR to mention the worst.

they should be made to read this forum every single day.

Having said that, Sara is definitely growing on me, she has turned into a well informed lady of great charm. and is looking lovely.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd have thought the guests would have something to say if they felt the presenter didn't allow them to "sell" their products. The sales would be a measure of how well things went. I didn't see this show and CH would have put me off watching but Joseph Esposito is an interesting guest and I like his jewellery. I feel sorry for him being lumbered with gushing Catherine.

BenFongTorres Guest

I like Catherine a lot,she's probably just so greatful to have landed such a cushy gig ,that her enthusiasm and verbosity comes over as insincere.But she has yet to make me cringe with embarrassment or angry and irritated,like the Keenan,Roberts,Young triumverate of hags!

The difference is,even when Catherine is irksome,i'm not bothered by it because she doesn't pretend to be queen of the world,so for that reason I cut her some slack.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthmay View Post
    It is rude not to let guests speak, on telly or elsewhere.

How must they feel having travelled all this way and then having to listen to all these great I AM'S. talking total twaddle. Huntley, Franklin, JR to mention the worst.

they should be made to read this forum every single day.

Having said that, Sara is definitely growing on me, she has turned into a well informed lady of great charm. and is looking lovely.
    Totally agree Ruthmay, did anyone see the show yesterday with JE & CH, Joseph actually got the chance to speak and was very interesting, especially about how his silver doesn't tarnish. I wonder if someone did read our posts!!:thinking2:

star234 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by babytoes View Post
    Totally agree Ruthmay, did anyone see the show yesterday with JE & CH, Joseph actually got the chance to speak and was very interesting, especially about how his silver doesn't tarnish. I wonder if someone did read our posts!!:thinking2:
    I missed it, can you please tell my how his silver does not tarnish?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Bear View Post
    Well I'm obviously the odd one out here as Catherine is one of my favourite presenters along with Julian (don't tell Burly!).
    Not the odd one out at all. Catherine is my favourite presenter, I think she's fab.

Post Thanks / Like

After reading this thread I wonder if when CH Tweeted the other night she was down was after reading this....Rather OTT and personal these comments I think, but thats my opinion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by star234 View Post
    I missed it, can you please tell my how his silver does not tarnish?
    Hi star, what I heard him say was that their silver is different and does not tarnish as it has no nickle (which most don't now) or copper in it. It will be good if it's true as I've just ordered a snap chain and the swirl pendant.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GenieDi View Post
    After reading this thread I wonder if when CH Tweeted the other night she was down was after reading this....Rather OTT and personal these comments I think, but thats my opinion
    Chuntley should consider it as a work appraisal, and reflect and learn from these comments like every other professional!

Feeling down my arse,I have absolutely no sympathy, shes not out working a 50 hour week like some poor peeps, just to scrape a living:thinking2:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GenieDi View Post
    They're not personal comments, Di. They relate to the way she behaves when she is on screen, when she is doing her job.