Toshiba Notebook TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

probably really expensive but a "must have" and "great for children going to college" like they say about the majority of technology tsvs these days.

I think it will be a version of the NB200 as that is one Catherine took out the bag.

Any idea how much this will be and is it worth buying?

It depends how good a "deal" QVC are giving us!!!! If it is a NB200 as I suspect then it is around £300 just depending which version of the it is.

Toshiba 10.1" 160GB HDD Wifi Netbook with 1GB Ram & Webcam
Today's Special Value Price £264.96
QVC Price £306.00
Item Number 562006
Availability In stock
UK P&P £9.95
Surf the web and watch films on the go with this portable Toshiba NB200 netbook. With built-in Wi-Fi, you can stay connected almost anywhere, and with its integrated webcam you can even chat to friends and colleagues by video. Store all your films and music on its 160GB hard drive that has integrated protection against data loss and hard drive damage. It also has a 10.1" TruBrite widescreen for crisp image quality. Includes a lithium-ion battery for 4 hours of entertainment and an adaptor. Measures about 18.9cm x 26.7cm x 2.5cm (7.4" x 10.5" x 0.9").

Item Number: 562006
QVC Price £306.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £9.95

Surf the web and watch films on the go with this portable Toshiba NB200 netbook. With built-in Wi-Fi, you can stay connected almost anywhere, and with its integrated webcam you can even chat to friends and colleagues by video. Store all your films and music on its 160GB hard drive that has integrated protection against data loss and hard drive damage. It also has a 10.1" TruBrite widescreen for crisp image quality. Includes a lithium-ion battery for 4 hours of entertainment and an adaptor. Measures about 18.9cm x 26.7cm x 2.5cm (7.4" x 10.5" x 0.9").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.562006

QVC Price £306.00
Item Number 562006
Availability In stock
UK P&P £9.95

Dale has just said it will be on 4 Easy Pay.

I have this netbook, bought it last month and love it!!!

It only cost me about £30 more than the TSV price and less than what the QVC price is.

Well worth the extra £30 given that I got a two year guarantee included with that price so I am not disappointed at all at paying a little more and feel happier having bought it elsewhere rather than at QVC because if I have any problems with it I won't have to reply on QVC's awkward CS to get things sorted.

Has anyone from the resistance gone for this or are you still farting?? I would love it but so far I am strong. Thank goodness I am at work today...

Me likey too but am still undecided :thinking2:
OH has said I can get it for my birthday next week :smirk:

Has anyone heard them mention anything about guarantee etc?

Me likee very much.

OHs at work so I went for it, the easypay swung it

:laughing:

You will love it!!! :)

But how are you going to hide it from OH forever??? ;)

Me likey too but am still undecided :thinking2:
OH has said I can get it for my birthday next week :smirk:

Has anyone heard them mention anything about guarantee etc?

They didn't mention a guarantee so I would assume it will just be the statutory 12 months from Toshiba.

Dale has just said it will be on 4 Easy Pay.

I have this netbook, bought it last month and love it!!!

It only cost me about £30 more than the TSV price and less than what the QVC price is.

Well worth the extra £30 given that I got a two year guarantee included with that price so I am not disappointed at all at paying a little more and feel happier having bought it elsewhere rather than at QVC because if I have any problems with it I won't have to reply on QVC's awkward CS to get things sorted.

Hi Sazza, I'm very tempted so may I ask where did you get yours? A 2 year guarantee is worth paying a little bit more than the TSV price.

Hi Sazza, I'm very tempted so may I ask where did you get yours? A 2 year guarantee is worth paying a little bit more than the TSV price.

I got mine in John Lewis. The guarantee meant a lot to me as I have had some major issues with my 9 month old laptop recently and the company have been a nightmare to deal with, charged me for repair and have had to launch a full complaint with them, has been a nightmare, whereas JL are very good to deal with. Hopefully I won't have any problems with my Netbook but you can just never know.

Sazza, is it reasonably fast? Especially when loading internet pages?

I've got a gorgeous little Vye tablet notebook, but surfing is like wading in treacle.

Very tempted indeed...

I got mine in John Lewis. The guarantee meant a lot to me as I have had some major issues with my 9 month old laptop recently and the company have been a nightmare to deal with, charged me for repair and have had to launch a full complaint with them, has been a nightmare, whereas JL are very good to deal with. Hopefully I won't have any problems with my Netbook but you can just never know.

Thanks Sazza, I'm so pleased you said John Lewis, it's my favourite retailer. Got my Sony desktop and Samsung TV from them. Even got them to reduce the price of the Sony because I'd seen it cheaper in the Sony shop and they say they will match the price if you see it cheaper elsewhere. Hope you get your complaint resolved soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back