Toshiba Notebook TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For those of you who bought the netbook just wandering how you are getting on with it and what are your thoughts on it?

Hi Bluebell

I adore mine - it's fantastic. It's so light, quick to switch on and as quick as my laptop for surfing. I wouldn't be without it!

Went out for lunch today and almost took it with me to show my friend!!!!!! But then I realised how ridiculous I would look and just showed off my iPhone instead :blush:

Just looked up the manual online Bluebell.

How to enable/disable USB sleep and charge function.

You can configure Mode 1, Mode 2, Mode 3, Mode 4 and disable settings for the USB sleep and charge function within the BIOS Setup menu.
Please refer to Accessing BIOS Setup Menu in Chapter 7 for how to start BIOS Setup Menu.

Just looked up the manual online Bluebell.

How to enable/disable USB sleep and charge function.

You can configure Mode 1, Mode 2, Mode 3, Mode 4 and disable settings for the USB sleep and charge function within the BIOS Setup menu.
Please refer to Accessing BIOS Setup Menu in Chapter 7 for how to start BIOS Setup Menu.

Thanks Jan, isnt it just typical that the manual I got with the netbook only goes up to Chapter 6 :thinking2:
will look it up online

Last edited:
Thanks Jan, isnt it just typical that the manual I got with the netbook only goes up to Chapter 6 :thinking2:
will look it up online

Don't worry all the manuals that come with the Netbooks only go up to chapter 6. :)

There should be an Icon on the desktop for the USB Sleep and Charge, if you click on that you should be able to disable it in there. You need to do this as well on startup press F2 and go into the BIOS and change it in there too.

Last edited:
I have had this netbook for 8 months now and just realised I dont have a pound sign :sad:
Its supposed to be on top of the number 3 but I get this # when I press number 3 with the shift, I also have another couple of symbol keys that are in the wrong place but I cant find the pound sign anywhere.

Anyone else have the same problem of know where I will find the pound sign??

Hello Bluebell,

I think you need to go into the settings via Control Panel > Regional and Language settings and adjust the keyboard layout to English UK (rather than US which seems to be the default, Bill Gates owns the whole world).

Thanks to you both for your replies but have just checked the Regional settings and it is already set as english (UK)

When you click on Customize and Currency Tab what is that set at? Is the £ sign there at the Currency Symbol bit?

Latest posts

Back