Pick your own TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pick n Mix Pamper Hamper with

Yankee candle clean cotton large candle
Nails inc class nail file
Decelor neroli oil and baume essential
L'occitane verbena collection
Lola Rose Eye stone ring (which i am still on waitlist for)
and a nice box of thorntons chocs

A Beauty TSV it has to be!
I would have to have the entire Decleor, L'Occitane, Philosophy collections, (all salon sizes of course) some A'kin products and a couple of Prescriptives thrown in all for a bargain price of £50 p&p free and easy pay :) oh and a buckwheat pillow to dream on!

Ooh I'd like a Beauty Must Haves hamper with A'kin Cleanser, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, Hairfix 123 system, Gale Hayman LipLift, Fran Wilson Aire Gloss, Mally SSG, Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier, (ooh in a pack of three just for sh*ts and giggles! :D)

Oh just package up the whole beauty department and I'll prolly buy it! :eek:

I would like...

A'kin Rose de Mai moisturiser and A'kin Rosehip Oil, JoJo and Corn Face scrub and 500ml sizes of the Shampoos and Conditioners. L'occitane Rose shower gel 500ml, Rose Shampoo and Conditioner and perfume. Liz Earle Skin Tonic, Eye Repair and Smoothing Line Serum and Deep Cleansing Face Mask. Laura Geller Venus Lipstick in a triple pack, Balance and Brighten in Fair. Yankee Candles Fresh Cut Roses in tarts and votives. Hairfix 123 kit.

So, just a small kit then ;)

A nice set of Philosophy bath and shower gels. Lots of options for different smells and at a decent price. QVC did a set a few years ago where you got a shower gel, a huge scrub, a handwash and (something I can't remember...) for about £40, it was a great set, I got it in Red Apple, something like that but a bit cheaper with better choice of smells would be perfect, i'm tired of skincare.

A set of three large housewarmer YC candles for £20 - lots of choice of scents!

I agree with you Fraggle! So fed up with the skincare Philosophy TSvs or the Graces.

Would love a fruity / bakery type Philosophy TSV in different options with a souffle / scrub /bodycream etc for £30ish with free P&P! Full sizes of course! Don't ask much do I?

So difficult to get the non-Grace Philosophy shower gels in uk. Keep looking longingly at the American Philosophy website! Sad huh?

I wouldn't mind a return of the Ariane Poole range as a TSV. Years ago they did a massive one for around £30 and it was excellent. Sad to see that range go.

Latest posts

Back