Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fluidity Fitness

can anyone remember Best Direct TV selling the Fluidity Fitness barre and dvd pack ? Well, they sold out just after the new year 09, and I was wondering if anyone might have heard on the grapevine, that they will be sold/offered again by Best Direct ?

Thank you

› See More: Fluidity Fitness

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen this and though their demonstration is pretty enticing, you could actually make do with using your own bars and wall to achieve the same workout.

What they were demonstrating were pretty simple so you just had to know which areas to work on and you are on your way to a good figure, more than spending on this.

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

My opinion is that you can save the money. These drinks are always well presented, but the effect is bad. Do you prefer sports nutrition and healthy. Water, fruit and pasta are better

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Probably not going to be offered at http://www.directbuy.com Look for it at Amazon

7.    Price Crash

HoodedClaw Guest

Quote Originally Posted by freisi View Post
      My opinion is that you can save the money. These drinks are always well presented, but the effect is bad. Do you prefer sports nutrition and healthy. Water, fruit and pasta are better
      That sounds disgusting!

9.    Gemporia