Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fluidity Fitness

can anyone remember Best Direct TV selling the Fluidity Fitness barre and dvd pack ? Well, they sold out just after the new year 09, and I was wondering if anyone might have heard on the grapevine, that they will be sold/offered again by Best Direct ?

Thank you

› See More: Fluidity Fitness

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen this and though their demonstration is pretty enticing, you could actually make do with using your own bars and wall to achieve the same workout.

What they were demonstrating were pretty simple so you just had to know which areas to work on and you are on your way to a good figure, more than spending on this.

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

My opinion is that you can save the money. These drinks are always well presented, but the effect is bad. Do you prefer sports nutrition and healthy. Water, fruit and pasta are better

Post Thanks / Like

Probably not going to be offered at http://www.directbuy.com Look for it at Amazon

6.    Sponsored Links

HoodedClaw Guest

Quote Originally Posted by freisi View Post
      My opinion is that you can save the money. These drinks are always well presented, but the effect is bad. Do you prefer sports nutrition and healthy. Water, fruit and pasta are better
      That sounds disgusting!

8.    Gemporia