Fashion Day TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia is wearing the size small - just like Ally and Tanya is wearing the medium........just to give us an idea of sizing!

Julia is wearing the size small - just like Ally and Tanya is wearing the medium........just to give us an idea of sizing!

Sorry but who is she kidding, no way is Tanya bigger than Julia!!! :rolleyes:

I thought she had it belted, but then I realised it was ssstrrrrrrrreching around the midriff....obviously to show us the quality of the stretch within the mesh and the quality of stitching on those 'beautiful pearlised buttons'

Julia says she can wear the small because it's stretchy. She looks like she's wearing a psychedelic straight jacket. :cool2::cool2::cool2:

PS. The extra long style with leggings is not a good look on the plus size model.

Last edited:
Thanks for the additional information. Will it stretch from here to next week do you think??????? :54:

From what I can see, it most certainly will :confused2: although having said that it doesnt seem to want to stretch over her ample bosom:52:!

From what I can see, it most certainly will :confused2: although having said that it doesnt seem to want to stretch over her ample bosom:52:!

Well there is a limit, even with modern strrrrrrretchy fabrics, or as Chief Engineer Scotty would say...........'Yer cannae break the laws of physics Captain......! :grin:

Latest posts

Back