Fashion Day TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

today's tsv

Ugliest looking tsv in a long time & that's saying something!!
Didn't hear them saying it's flying out,wonder why?????

cos it looks like a sting bag covered in multi-coloured vomit!! Even the fabulous Sharon would struggle to make this monstosity look good

it looks like a string bag drenched in multi-coloured vomit......even the stylish Sharon would struggle to make this monstrosity look even vaguely like clothing rather than some sort of joke

I thought you guys were all mean until I had a look.

Ok, ok,
you are alll soooooo right.
It is hideous

I see one colour has gone limited - I could offend a lot of people here - but who will buy it? Why is qvc soooo hung up on animal print?

They have a TSV of emu boots in a couple of weeks.I'm really looking forward to that - but thought it would have been a much better tsv to launch autumn fashion with?

I always used to so enjoy their fashion...but definitely not today!

I see one colour has gone limited - I could offend a lot of people here - but who will buy it? Why is qvc soooo hung up on animal print?

They have a TSV of emu boots in a couple of weeks.I'm really looking forward to that - but thought it would have been a much better tsv to launch autumn fashion with?

I always used to so enjoy their fashion...but definitely not today!

RD you do realise the Emu TSV will be a QVC exclusive in animal print don't you? :cheeky:

jude xx

Well, at least the BBC costume department will know where to come to kit out Julie Walters if they decide to bring back "Acorn Antiques"! :cheeky:

I don't feel they've put any effort into this fashion day.In previous years theres been loads of promo's and lots of looks put together that they advertise.

I will admit,I've been in all day and its been on all day - and theres nothing that I really "have to have" or need to resist.No major rush or huge sell outs either.

I dunno - this fashion day all seems so not bothered about......and yet,if qvc said we've sold really badly today so we won't be doing any more fashion days,I'd be quite upset! Its almost as if they're trying to talk themselves out of fashion days...

I'd love to know what the models are thinking while smiling and doing a twirl to show off the "creations" they are modelling today. Great thread. Still trying to imagine what institution JR attended and later escaped from, no doubt by slipping between the bars as she is a small size.

Latest posts

Back