Fashion Day TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well there is a limit, even with modern strrrrrrretchy fabrics, or as Chief Engineer Scotty would say...........'Yer cannae break the laws of physics Captain......! :grin:

Beam me up.........please!! :D

Ugliest looking tsv in a long time & that's saying something!!
Didn't hear them saying it's flying out,wonder why?????

Hope she isn't having problems with Klingons on her starboard bow...:cheeky:

Hope she isn't having problems with Klingons on her starboard bow...:cheeky:

She wishes!!!
There were however no such intergalactic 'incidents' due to Birds of Prey being fitted with a cloaking device, so they were able to sneak off unseen, which was a bit of a lucky escape really.......for the Klingon! :giggle:

Is it just me, or does QVC's fashion get worse as IW's selection starts to improve with brands like 'Yours' and Country Casuals, etc?

She wishes!!!
There were however no such intergalactic 'incidents' due to Birds of Prey being fitted with a cloaking device, so they were able to sneak off unseen, which was a bit of a lucky escape really.......for the Klingon! :giggle:

..."It's worse than that, Jim......it's dead unfashionable....." :nod:

..."It's worse than that, Jim......it's dead unfashionable....." :nod:

PMSL & on that note I'm off to bed, having given myself hiccups again from laughing so much, between this thread & Iclaudipuss' latest witty scribblings.......! lol
Nite nite to anyone still up! xx

As soon as I saw the TSV I knew there would be a hilarious thread on here, you never let me down. I'm starting the day with a good laugh, thanks :1:

ewwwww

the pattern is a choice of roadkill print

:puke:

Has anyone else noticed how JR always points out the Raglan sleeve when she sees it - is this the only piece of dressmaking she got taught in whatever institution she attended?

ERICS MUM;256478[B said:
]Julia says she can wear the small because it's [/B]stretchy[/B]. She looks like she's wearing a psychedelic straight jacket. :cool2::cool2::cool2:

PS. The extra long style with leggings is not a good look on the plus size model.

Stretchy or not, its not a good look with lumps and bumps all over!:thinking2:

ewwwww

the pattern is a choice of roadkill print

:puke:

Has anyone else noticed how JR always points out the Raglan sleeve when she sees it - is this the only piece of dressmaking she got taught in whatever institution she attended?

hilarious comment loved it - i laughed so much a bit of wee came out so i have put my tena lady on concealed by my spanx and now going to buy a spangly keenly priced shawl of under £100 to hide further buldges from the old blonde female wrestler who flogs dreamkeeper. Fashion day? bleedy hell more like shite day

Latest posts

Back