Yeah, my replacement bangle arrived today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Yeah baby, my replacement SWS colours of the canyon Bangle arrived today :rock::rock::rock:

Hope it stays in one piece this time cause I really love it and I wore nearly every day.

Glad you decided to go for a replacement in the end, instead of a refund - hopefully the first one was just an unlucky one-off! :up2:

it happened to me once with a suarti ring; i didn't expect it because of the exceptional craftmanship. i was abroad at the time and it upset me. got a replacement, no probs, it was a one off.
i hope you enjoy it yaz!!!

Yeah baby, my replacement SWS colours of the canyon Bangle arrived today :rock::rock::rock:

Hope it stays in one piece this time cause I really love it and I wore nearly every day.

oh goody and about time too yaz!! Im glad its arrived and im keeping my fingers crossed it stays in one piece just dont let water get in it as this may loosen the glue holding in the stones. I remember taking a suarti bangle on holiday and the heat made my stone fall out I was so jupset but I got a new one when I returned.

it happened to me once with a suarti ring; i didn't expect it because of the exceptional craftmanship. i was abroad at the time and it upset me. got a replacement, no probs, it was a one off.
i hope you enjoy it yaz!!!

Could have been the heat that melted the glue where the stone was held in place WS xx

Latest posts

Back