kim & co home range??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The victorian one would lovely in my victorian bedroom..........not purchasing though....:cash::cash::cash:

****hides behind sofa after being horrified by range intially***

Last edited:
The victorian one would lovely in my victorian bedroom..........not purchasing though....:cash::cash::cash:

****hides behind sofa after being horrified by range intially***

I'm usually to be find hiding from the flak whenever her name is mentioned....

I think her stuff is like the Curate's egg........

I generally don't like patterned duvets as they have too many colours going on, but I quite like these. The one thing Kim does is blend colours well (but not necessarily all the
time). As to price and thread count, think I'll wait till I see them in Warrington...could do with some reasonable stuff for the spare bedrooms where the rooms are totally plain.

Budge up R.Dottie and lets make room for Jacaranda.........
We need a bigger settee or more space behind it.........:handshake:

I thought some of them were lovely though I didn't buy anything.
Have enough bedding to last a lifetime,in any case :wink2:

I thought some of the bottom sheets I saw had a very expensive sateen sheen look about them, something I've never caught on NN presentations.

I'd be interested to see any reviews from buyers of the range.

The fact that it's Kim's bedding wouldn't put me off buying, if I liked the pattern.

:flower:

Not having bought anything from QVC since early July, I came off the wagon and bought the Victorian Rose in lilac colourway. It is 100% cotton and it looked good quality and pretty. I'm going into hospital on Tuesday and fancied some new bedding when I come home. I also loved the Starburst one. I got it at an intro price of £60 (ish) and via Quidco, and as it is a 6 piece set I thought that was good value.

Not having bought anything from QVC since early July, I came off the wagon and bought the Victorian Rose in lilac colourway. It is 100% cotton and it looked good quality and pretty. I'm going into hospital on Tuesday and fancied some new bedding when I come home. I also loved the Starburst one. I got it at an intro price of £60 (ish) and via Quidco, and as it is a 6 piece set I thought that was good value.
That was a beautiful set,SP.
Hope the hospital stay goes well for you xx

I was expecting the range to be ghastly but it was alright.

100% cotton what a surprise. How comes we get the 100% polyester/microfibre range on QVC Germany? Are you trying to tell us something Kim?:giggle:

I generally don't like patterned duvets as they have too many colours going on, but I quite like these. The one thing Kim does is blend colours well (but not necessarily all the
time). As to price and thread count, think I'll wait till I see them in Warrington...could do with some reasonable stuff for the spare bedrooms where the rooms are totally plain.

Now thats what I call "confidence" in a product !...confident it will end up in Warrington outlet :cheeky::thinking2::flower:

Last edited:
Only one I like is the floral starburst and I already have something similar
that I bought in the House of Frazer sales a year or so ago.
I cant resist some of the Sheridan ranges and Linea in House of Frazer.
The starburst is very much like Linea designs.

I dont like the rest of it at all. You could hardly get romantic with
bedlinen that could give you a headache in no time!

Hairy men and manmade fibre bedlinen beware!!! Sparks will fly!
Stick to cotton.

Latest posts

Back